Going on actual dates?

Yes I will go out on actual dates. I think they help connect people and when people have a connection it makes the bedroom go even better. Plus it is fun to make actual connections and friends versus just bedroom buddies.
As long as my wife is not on her home turf, she loves going out on public dates with her black boyfriends. She also feels that the personal and emotional connection with her lover greatly enhances the bedroom passion.

There is nothing better than everyone knowing your a married white wife being claimed and taken by a black man in front of his friends and family.
I always get excited when my white wife and I go to a sex party, some sex groups parties we attended often, when everyone enjoys watching my loving white wife sucking black cocks and balls, swallowing black men's cum loads, seeing my wife having intense orgasms on hard black cocks as they fuck and shoot their cum loads into my wife's unprotected married white cunt.

When we first began in this lifestyle, we had several rules or guidelines. One of them was that we would always play together. That, eventually, like all of the other guidelines, went by the wayside. She began to see men alone, but it was a few years before she began proper dating. Where she would get dressed up, and the men would pick her up or she would meet him somewhere. They would have drinks or dinner, and sometimes dancing. She’s very much like being out in public with a handsome black man. She liked being his arm candy and dressing pretty for him.

When we first began in this lifestyle, we had several rules or guidelines. One of them was that we would always play together. That, eventually, like all of the other guidelines, went by the wayside. She began to see men alone, but it was a few years before she began proper dating. Where she would get dressed up, and the men would pick her up or she would meet him somewhere. They would have drinks or dinner, and sometimes dancing. She’s very much like being out in public with a handsome black man. She liked being his arm candy and dressing pretty for him.
Damn this reminds me of age 20 where I met this gorgeous white girl on the riverfront in TN.. We hit it off instantly.. Had a few drinks then went back to my room and sexed all night.. Her ride left her so I had to take her home.. There at the door at 6am was a man.. I asked who is that your brother🤔.. She said no it was her husband.. My mouth dropped because I thought I was dead for sure.. But.. She said no worries and when we pulled in the driveway I was nervous but cautious at the same time. If he made one move he was getting dropped.. But as she said no worries.. Before she got her sexy fine ass out of my car ( fuck she had a fine ass) she said wait right here.. She walked over to talk to her hubby, made him sit on the porch then walked back to the car.. Got in.. Gave me the best head as she swallowed my cum.. Put phone information on my visors to call her for our next visit.. Then got out and walked up to hubby.. Kiss him with her cum filled mouth and they both waved be safe and went inside.. That my friend started my life as a bull.. ☺☺☺

Damn this reminds me of age 20 where I met this gorgeous white girl on the riverfront in TN.. We hit it off instantly.. Had a few drinks then went back to my room and sexed all night.. Her ride left her so I had to take her home.. There at the door at 6am was a man.. I asked who is that your brother🤔.. She said no it was her husband.. My mouth dropped because I thought I was dead for sure.. But.. She said no worries and when we pulled in the driveway I was nervous but cautious at the same time. If he made one move he was getting dropped.. But as she said no worries.. Before she got her sexy fine ass out of my car ( fuck she had a fine ass) she said wait right here.. She walked over to talk to her hubby, made him sit on the porch then walked back to the car.. Got in.. Gave me the best head as she swallowed my cum.. Put phone information on my visors to call her for our next visit.. Then got out and walked up to hubby.. Kiss him with her cum filled mouth and they both waved be safe and went inside.. That my friend started my life as a bull.. ☺☺☺
Just as it should have been, and how I have ended many a night with my own cuck boi fem hub...

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

The white man's gorgeous white wife must have loved the way you fucked her. She was a considerate married white fuck slut proven by the fact that she told her lucky husband to sit on the porch while she went back to you to suck your big black cock and had you shoot your cum load in her mouth. Then went back to her lucky white husband while you watched and gave him a kiss with her cum filled mouth. They were both happy with your cum on their lips and in their mouths and they both waved goodbye to you.
I enjoy kissing my wife after other men have cum in her mouth and on her face and lips; It is humiliating but much more exciting.

Back