Go Ahead...Call Me Easy 😁.

You've stated that you don't understand. I'm not surprised. Your comments are ignorant, condescending, and patronizing. Pick up a dictionary if you need to. Not edgy at all. This is how I respond to comments such as yours. Also my original post is not specific to white women alone. Are they the only women that matter from your perspective 😏?

How exactly are my comments ignorant, condescending and patronizing? I think you are projecting. I'm just here to have fun. Why does it bother you if I rate girls based on how good of a cock they have in their hands? I don't do it in RL, just here as a type of kink. You rate women on a scale of 1-10. Isn't that the same? It also seems like objectifying but I don't care, I am not here to judge you or rate you. Whatever floats your boat. Its just that you chose to interpret my words as malicious. Well, your choice, even though there is no need for that. If you think about all the women by your comment, its ok. I understand. I also love all women but I don't see anything interesting about black girls, WHEN IT COMES TO THIS LIFESTYLE! 😊

@Beto27
Ofc not. "But majority of the white women that are into this are size queens and are in this for fun, not looking for a soul mate in a black bull. Or I got it wrong in your opinion?"

My original post doesn't specify just women who are "into this." So yeah... again you got it wrong. If you "reread" my original post. It specifically asks what Black men and white women think. You stated that you're a white man so that's the disconnect 😏.

@Beto27
Ofc not. "But majority of the white women that are into this are size queens and are in this for fun, not looking for a soul mate in a black bull. Or I got it wrong in your opinion?"

My original post doesn't specify just women who are "into this." So yeah... again you got it wrong. If you "reread" my original post. It specifically asks what Black men and white women think. You stated that you're a white man so that's the disconnect 😏.

Still, it doesn't stop me from expressing my opinion. You can just ignore it anyway. ☺️

How exactly are my comments ignorant, condescending and patronizing? I think you are projecting. I'm just here to have fun. Why does it bother you if I rate girls based on how good of a cock they have in their hands? I don't do it in RL, just here as a type of kink. You rate women on a scale of 1-10. Isn't that the same? It also seems like objectifying but I don't care, I am not here to judge you or rate you. Whatever floats your boat. Its just that you chose to interpret my words as malicious. Well, your choice, even though there is no need for that. If you think about all the women by your comment, its ok. I understand. I also love all women but I don't see anything interesting about black girls, WHEN IT COMES TO THIS LIFESTYLE! 😊
It's clear that you don't understand... You stated as much. So think whatever you want to think. Do whatever you want to do... It's not a crime to be silly.

When it comes to black men, I am sure that the amount of my brothers who would go with a fat woman as a girlfriend or wife is at least 20-30% higher than you think. Embarrassment of being with an overweight partner is a huge factor.

When it comes to black men, I am sure that the amount of my brothers who would go with a fat woman as a girlfriend or wife is at least 20-30% higher than you think.
I think any man Black would be with a fat woman as his wife or girlfriend if he likes/loves her... So there is no specific percentage that would be 20-30% higher
Embarrassment of being with an overweight partner is a huge factor.
For me I don't think it's a huge factor. Just another factor. I wouldn't be with anyone who embarrasses me... A woman's weight is not something I generally think of as something embarrassing to me.

Last edited:
Isn't the beholder the judge of what's a "10?" I could see the most handsome man, totally a "10" and a few of my gfs will laugh and say I'm blind, LOL
For me a "10" is whatever it is I see that makes them attractive, never cared about what others may see as a "10" as long as he responds positively to what I see than he's a "10" I guess I'm greedy as well 🤷🏼‍♀️
Now, for the male perspective I've had all shapes, sizes, color, you name it have come on to me, I really don't see a difference in whom I attract other then they're usually not my type or the " wrong" type 🤦🏼‍♀️
Not sure I answered your question accurately, but it's what thought came out 🤣 when I read it. 🤪

Why you laugh? 😁

My first wifes favorite Black Lover (who also got her pregnant) explained it to me this way:

"You white boys just don't get it. Some pussy be fat pussy, some piussy be skinny pussy, some pussy be pretty pussy, and some pussy be UGLY pussy, but to a n****r ALL pussy be GOOD pussy!! It's a whole lot better to cum in a fat ugly pussy than jack off!!"

I had to admit he had a point, and it explained why he would fuck overweight unattractive women with poor hygeine, even when he was fucking by drop dead gorgeous blonde blue 36C 24 36 wife every night of the week and all weekend if he wanted her, she was available to him if he called, or jsut stopped by.
Didn;t chang emy prefeences, nor my opinion of him and his. And it didn't bother her either other than to be jealous and she would fuck him BETTER this time to try to keep him "at home" and then tell me how HOT it made her actually feel knowing she was just another pussy for him to use. CW

he would fuck overweight unattractive women with poor hygeine, even when he was fucking by drop dead gorgeous blonde blue 36C 24 36 wife
Wow...😱 The person you describe I wouldn't even let near a "drop dead gorgeous blonde blue 36C 24 36 poodle🐩.
Your "wife" would fuck such a man?
Speaks volumes about the standards of the trio of ya...🤣

Last edited:
Back