Girth - why is it so important?

Thick is the way to go! I only had one lover before my husband and he was roughly the same size. Neither was thick or long. I enjoyed sex and came from foreplay mostly, penetration was usually only a few minutes. When I got my first BBC, 9" long and more than twice my husband's girth, he had me cumming in 60 seconds from the stretching of my vaginal walls. It was the first g spot orgasm of my life.

Girth is more important, with a fat cock it feels like I am cumming the moment in enters. When pussy is stretched I think clit comes in contact with the moving shaft. I felt that when I had thick blk guy. It never happened with hubby's normal cock. So girth matters more. You can feel with a bbc dildo how it works.

Girth rules for sure. I get messages from guys "Hit me up I'm 9 inches etc" then they turn out to be skinny as a pencil lol.

I'll take a super thick 6 inches anyday
I know... im regular 16 cm but skinny... her toy its thicker than me, and i can see her reactions... she says shes not bad served with me, but its different

Attachments

• IMG_3952.JPG
    IMG_3952.JPG
    181.6 KB · Views: 60
I already know I will either be ignored or given grief on this one. How many ladies on here have better than average control of their pussy muscles. Yes pussy does have muscles. Some ladies have no control over them. They are the ones that are loose after a good fuck. Some are average and tighten back up after 30 minutes. Some ladies take the time to exercise those muscles. a few they can control those muscles to the point where they can tighten virgin tight again. A lady from my youth could pop ping pong balls the length of the bed. Now at over 60 it’s across the room with ease. This lady likes girth.

My wife went through 3 stages of preference , firstly she thought length was her main preference, then she had a guy named Paul who was 8+ but his cock tapered to very thick base and she loved the stretch , especially hours later when she still felt tender. Then she had a Bbc ( Donny) that t was 9 ish and thick all the way down . Afterwards she told me that she actually felt empty when he left!! So inevitably she seeks guys of this stature now .

I LOVE a girthy cock. My pussy isn't real deep so if I have someone jackhammering me it kinda hurts after awhile. Now with girth, you can't be too big, destroy those pussy walls!!!!!! I have some wrinkles and stretch marks on my pussy that is from a couple particular guys....oh how I love it if you can stretch my pussy enough to make it gape for days and leave a permanent reminder of the destruction! I would be so happy if someone had a girthy enough cock to leave my pussy the size of a garbage can permanently...dreams!

I LOVE a girthy cock. My pussy isn't real deep so if I have someone jackhammering me it kinda hurts after awhile. Now with girth, you can't be too big, destroy those pussy walls!!!!!! I have some wrinkles and stretch marks on my pussy that is from a couple particular guys....oh how I love it if you can stretch my pussy enough to make it gape for days and leave a permanent reminder of the destruction! I would be so happy if someone had a girthy enough cock to leave my pussy the size of a garbage can permanently...dreams!
Sounds like me. Girth is my specialty, hun 😘

Attachments

• 4436634-a9b376bf544a228e750799bb0d19c669.mp4
    3.1 MB
Back