Girls who luves Anal..how do feel during Anal fucking...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aditi, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Aditi

Aditi Active Member

US
    Girls who luves Anal..how do feel during Anal fucking..

Share your thoughts ..n feelings

GrlNextdoor likes this.
  2. LittleWhiteCock

LittleWhiteCock Member Real Person

Luckily Angie is here to give her thoughts. It is a rare day that we are both around without kids and I happen to be online. Here are her thoughts on anal (I am paraphrasing what she told me):

Anal feels best when a cock is deep inside of you. When its first going in it can feel a little strange to me. Once he is deep inside me and I can feel his balls slapping my ass I love it. I love feeling a black cock deep, deep inside my pussy and my ass isn't any different. It's just another way of having someone inside of me. To be good you have to be relaxed and the guy has to have a good rhythm and a hard, deep thrust. Otherwise it gets kind of awkward and doesn't feel as good.

3. Aditi

Aditi Active Member

US
    Yes actually it's true ...no pain no gain..

dalipps likes this.
  4. Laurasfun2

Laurasfun2 Active Member

If really big, he must start slowly at first. Once he has me ready, he can go as deep as he can.

5. Lanie4BBC

Lanie4BBC Well-Known Member

It looks like Angie shared some good points about the physical basics...as far as how it really feels, including emotionally, I think it partly has the lure of a taboo, and is also a real submission to a Bull and giving him something a lot of girls wouldn't at all - I'm even proud of having mastered taking a whole big cock in my ass, and and being able to let him give me pleasure as he does, even to have my ass cum on his cock.

:blackheart: Lanie

6. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    Just love letting a bull fuck me there love the feel as he cums in my ass

7. Laurasfun2

Laurasfun2 Active Member

If a guy is really large, I like to be on top so I can control how fast

So do I!

8. hotjen

UK
    Love to feel the bull slide his cock into me the bigger the better

donna4blackuse, dalipps and Lanie4BBC like this.
  9. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    I love anal very much. With the right amount of lube and a little ass hole playing at first I have know problem taking a whole BBC inside my ass. I get so worked up and turned on by it that I will have a huge orgasm and squirt out of my pussy!

10. Laurasfun2

Laurasfun2 Active Member

Me with a gorgeous BBC in my rear. Untitled 7065.jpg

11. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    Love anal, message to guys, dont pull your cock out suddenly at the end! Gentle going in, gentle coming out, thats the way.......x

12. hotjen

UK
    Well said huh love it when they pull out nice and slow

Candyman0100, dalipps and Ann4BBC like this.
  13. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    Yea, nothing more inconsiderate than a guy cumming and then instantly pulling out with a quick pull, ooh! Theyre alright, all nice and released, leaving you to sort yourself out!

dalipps and Lanie4BBC like this.
  14. hotjen

UK
    Yep no what you mean just love the feel of the cock as its slowly pulled out more feeling

dalipps and Lanie4BBC like this.
  15. Lanie4BBC

Lanie4BBC Well-Known Member

That!

I love it best if they just do me the courtesy of staying in my ass until they get soft, laying on and enveloping me, nuzzling my neck a bit...sigh....:oops:

As for anal, at least for me it's a totally different buzz, a full and warm and constantly stimulating sensation but not as intense as vaginal, and I have to just close my eyes and totally concentrate on relaxing and feeling all the sensations of penetration, if I'm going to cum without one of us resorting to using fingers...though if I slide two fingers deep into my punany, having my ass filled makes them press harder against my G-spot, a special sensation of its own that pushes me over the edge....

There are also the elements of a bit of taboo, and an extra degree of submission of my body....

:blackheart: Lanie

16. Yuki_Stern

Yuki_Stern Member

I just start with anal. Up to now I didnt take a cock just working with anal plugs, but I really like and enjoy it. It's totally awesome, never felt like this before and am wondering why I didnt try it before...

bbchoco and Lanie4BBC like this.