Girls who luves Anal..how do feel during Anal fucking...

Luckily Angie is here to give her thoughts. It is a rare day that we are both around without ******* and I happen to be online. Here are her thoughts on anal (I am paraphrasing what she told me):

Anal feels best when a cock is deep inside of you. When its first going in it can feel a little strange to me. Once he is deep inside me and I can feel his balls slapping my ass I love it. I love feeling a black cock deep, deep inside my pussy and my ass isn't any different. It's just another way of having someone inside of me. To be good you have to be relaxed and the guy has to have a good rhythm and a hard, deep thrust. Otherwise it gets kind of awkward and doesn't feel as good.

It looks like Angie shared some good points about the physical basics...as far as how it really feels, including emotionally, I think it partly has the lure of a taboo, and is also a real submission to a Bull and giving him something a lot of girls wouldn't at all - I'm even proud of having mastered taking a whole big cock in my ass, and and being able to let him give me pleasure as he does, even to have my ass cum on his cock.

:blackheart: Lanie

Yea, nothing more inconsiderate than a guy cumming and then instantly pulling out with a quick pull, ooh! Theyre alright, all nice and released, leaving you to sort yourself out!
That!

I love it best if they just do me the courtesy of staying in my ass until they get soft, laying on and enveloping me, nuzzling my neck a bit...sigh....:oops:

As for anal, at least for me it's a totally different buzz, a full and warm and constantly stimulating sensation but not as intense as vaginal, and I have to just close my eyes and totally concentrate on relaxing and feeling all the sensations of penetration, if I'm going to cum without one of us resorting to using fingers...though if I slide two fingers deep into my punany, having my ass filled makes them press harder against my G-spot, a special sensation of its own that pushes me over the edge....

There are also the elements of a bit of taboo, and an extra degree of submission of my body....

:blackheart: Lanie

Luckily Angie is here to give her thoughts. It is a rare day that we are both around without ******* and I happen to be online. Here are her thoughts on anal (I am paraphrasing what she told me):

Anal feels best when a cock is deep inside of you. When its first going in it can feel a little strange to me. Once he is deep inside me and I can feel his balls slapping my ass I love it. I love feeling a black cock deep, deep inside my pussy and my ass isn't any different. It's just another way of having someone inside of me. To be good you have to be relaxed and the guy has to have a good rhythm and a hard, deep thrust. Otherwise it gets kind of awkward and doesn't feel as good.
I personally love anal to the point of if I don't think he can go a few rounds I'll do anal first

Back