Girls Who Have been blacked since July 1, 2021

My wife got blacked two weeks ago. First time in her life.
A nice guy, socializing at the FKK-beach (nude beach) on the shore of our beloved lake chiemsee here in bavaria.
He came by, asked if he can take a sit and chatted during the afternoon. Then SHE signalized her interest - and he had a hardon in milliseconds. Nice huge balls, good and shaved bbc.
After breeding her bareback - such a smooth fuck!! :love::love: - he told us, he will never shoot too much. But she was dripping wet of his big black DNA-load deep down her married white pussy. We think a few others must have recognized what has been going on in our "bay"...
Blacked Mrs. chiemseestrand :love::love::eek:😘 Who is next?
P.S. Probably on a "Black Party" here in Germany nearby Stuttgart in October?!
Congratulations. Hope my wife will blacked soon

My wife got blacked two weeks ago. First time in her life.
A nice guy, socializing at the FKK-beach (nude beach) on the shore of our beloved lake chiemsee here in bavaria.
He came by, asked if he can take a sit and chatted during the afternoon. Then SHE signalized her interest - and he had a hardon in milliseconds. Nice huge balls, good and shaved bbc.
After breeding her bareback - such a smooth fuck!! :love::love: - he told us, he will never shoot too much. But she was dripping wet of his big black DNA-load deep down her married white pussy. We think a few others must have recognized what has been going on in our "bay"...
Blacked Mrs. chiemseestrand :love::love::eek:😘 Who is next?
P.S. Probably on a "Black Party" here in Germany nearby Stuttgart in October?!
Okt in S? Ah by Mr. L😆😉

My girlfriend and I had our BBC friend over last month! Here are a pic and a gif from last year, I'll get some uploaded from her latest experience later (tonight if possible). We do have an Erome with pics and videos from the last couple of years as well (same username, wetinthenw).

Attachments

• 20200727_195848.jpg
    20200727_195848.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 446
  • P6060020_1.gif
    P6060020_1.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 313
I attended Splash Mocha in Houston where I fucked 19 guys mostly one at a time in my room. The number isn't really important it's quality of the experience, and I really enjoyed myself.

There were several encounters that were memorable. One cute guy told me his nickname was Monkey. When he came to my room I was dressed as I normally meet guys in a sheer short robe that I left open in front. After greeting me with a kiss, he got undressed and put a condom on. I could not believe the size of his cock. I've had a lot of big cocks, but I have never had one that was this thick.

Then I found out why his nickname was Monkey. While he was fucking me missionary without pulling out he turned a complete 360 while fucking me!

That was just one of many amazing experiences I had at Splash this year.

Back