Girls Who Have been blacked since July 1, 2021

is no one getting laid.
I had a date on Tuesday and blacked her for first time, She is the wife of a mechanic in the gas station where i get gas.
been flirting with me for weeks. i flashed her the shape of my dick and from there she was easy. Did her in the office of the gas station while her husband was working on a car

Lets see who has had some black meat since July 1. Be honest. Tell us about the blackening.
where and when and post pics if you have them
Just to clarify what the title of this thread means...A lady can only be "blacked once", meaning when a lady sleeps with a black man for the first time this means that she has been "blacked". You don't get blacked over and over again, 😈😈😈

is no one getting laid.
I had a date on Tuesday and blacked her for first time, She is the wife of a mechanic in the gas station where i get gas.
been flirting with me for weeks. i flashed her the shape of my dick and from there she was easy. Did her in the office of the gas station while her husband was working on a car
Wow! I’d love to be flashed your dick :).

Just to clarify what the title of this thread means...A lady can only be "blacked once", meaning when a lady sleeps with a black man for the first time this means that she has been "blacked". You don't get blacked over and over again, 😈😈😈

I was told the being "blacked" was the time when she gets fucked so well that she decides it's going to be her thing.

For us that was her first time and I could see a change within minutes of them meeting.

Back