Girls Who Have been blacked since July 1, 2021

My wife got blacked two weeks ago. First time in her life.
A nice guy, socializing at the FKK-beach (nude beach) on the shore of our beloved lake chiemsee here in bavaria.
He came by, asked if he can take a sit and chatted during the afternoon. Then SHE signalized her interest - and he had a hardon in milliseconds. Nice huge balls, good and shaved bbc.
After breeding her bareback - such a smooth fuck!! :love::love: - he told us, he will never shoot too much. But she was dripping wet of his big black DNA-load deep down her married white pussy. We think a few others must have recognized what has been going on in our "bay"...
Blacked Mrs. chiemseestrand :love::love::eek:😘 Who is next?
P.S. Probably on a "Black Party" here in Germany nearby Stuttgart in October?!

My wife got blacked two weeks ago. First time in her life.
A nice guy, socializing at the FKK-beach (nude beach) on the shore of our beloved lake chiemsee here in bavaria.
He came by, asked if he can take a sit and chatted during the afternoon. Then SHE signalized her interest - and he had a hardon in milliseconds. Nice huge balls, good and shaved bbc.
After breeding her bareback - such a smooth fuck!! :love::love: - he told us, he will never shoot too much. But she was dripping wet of his big black DNA-load deep down her married white pussy. We think a few others must have recognized what has been going on in our "bay"...
Blacked Mrs. chiemseestrand :love::love::eek:😘 Who is next?
P.S. Probably on a "Black Party" here in Germany nearby Stuttgart in October?!
Welcome to the community. Now you need to be blacked.

I am not married, no white guys or cucks for me, no offense intended to them. I am in an exclusive, long-term relationship with my black boyfriend @TopCat, and this is our couple account, 😘🥰💋🤗😋😈 We are together full-time, live together as well. I have been with other black men prior to my boyfriend. So yes, I am a QOS, 😘🥰💋
Welcome to BNWO

My guy @TopCat and I are fortunate to have each other each and every day as we live together and couldn't be happier, 😘🥰💋🤗😋😈 Many days more than once, 😈 We have an albumn in our media of some of our many "sexcapades". We keep things a bit private these days as we are in a long-term relationship, 💋
That’s beautiful & so much respect 🙌🏿

Back