Girls Who Have been blacked since July 1, 2021

Feel free to read our profile "about section". Yes, we are exclusive to one another, however I have a sexy snowbunny @Skysoul, 😘πŸ₯°πŸ’‹πŸ˜ˆ and we are each other's sexy snowbunnies, πŸ’‹
Just to be clear you mention you are exsclusive with your husband but you have dalliances with black men and are a QOS.?

Just to be clear you mention you are exsclusive with your husband but you have dalliances with black men and are a QOS.?
I am not married, no white guys or cucks for me, no offense intended to them. I am in an exclusive, long-term relationship with my black boyfriend @TopCat, and this is our couple account, 😘πŸ₯°πŸ’‹πŸ€—πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ˆ We are together full-time, live together as well. I have been with other black men prior to my boyfriend. So yes, I am a QOS, 😘πŸ₯°πŸ’‹

is no one getting laid.
I had a date on Tuesday and blacked her for first time, She is the wife of a mechanic in the gas station where i get gas.
been flirting with me for weeks. i flashed her the shape of my dick and from there she was easy. Did her in the office of the gas station while her husband was working on a car
The husband knew I hope. Not because I'm concerned about her cheating, it's just hotter if the husband wants it too.

is no one getting laid.
I had a date on Tuesday and blacked her for first time, She is the wife of a mechanic in the gas station where i get gas.
been flirting with me for weeks. i flashed her the shape of my dick and from there she was easy. Did her in the office of the gas station while her husband was working on a car
So the wife and car both got serviced

My wife had no extramarital sex from Feb 2020 to May 2021, and it was a young white guy on both ends of that. She had last been with a black man in late September 2020. She broke that dry spell July 7 after a good guy (mid 30s, well dressed, handsome, smart, good conversation.... oh right, big manhood too and knows how to use it!) from the past messaged her out of the blue. She jumped on it and saw him basically immediately at his place, then spent two weekends with him, one here, one there. Haven't seen him in a while but hopefully Delta dies down and we can see him or somebody else soon.

Back