GHETTO WHITE GIRLS

So there is a white culture ?
Yes. The majority sets the rules and norms in society. You don't call it 'white culture' because it's American Culture, mostly based on our Western Europe roots.
You disagree, or were trying to make some asinine point?

Yes. The majority sets the rules and norms in society. You don't call it 'white culture' because it's American Culture, mostly based on our Western Europe roots.
You disagree, or were trying to make some asinine point?

I'm just not from america. There is no black culture in Russia or where are live now. Perhaps african culture in France but not really

Same here in Germany, probably even more than in France, as we didn't reall had African colonies, so Blacks are not common at all until last 10 years or so with refugees
Blacks have been in Germany since WWII especially during the post war period when it was split into East and West Germany.
So stop it! It has been more than 10 years.

Last edited:
These are the type of gals that end up getting knocked up, then quickly seek out the beta types that can never get laid to unknowingly raising the kid for them.
As a young man I was always attracted to these types (and my first gf, later to become my wife was one of them) mainly because they obviously looked for meal tickets and payed for it with pussy. My ex in the end took me for most of my money to spend on her new guy, but luckily it was him who knocked her up and not me in the end. I dodged a huge bullet him stealing her from me.

Blacks have been in Germany since WWII especially during the poet war period when it was split into East and West Germany.
So stop it! It has been more than 10 years.
Yes, that's true of course. But I guess the number of Black soldiers was rather low and actually further decreasing and also they have been here only for a short period of time, before getting transferred to army barracks somewhere else around the world. So, my point is, there was not really a continuous Black generation here, regarding Black soldiers.

As a refined man far removed from the hood I grew up on hood chicks, ghetto girls, hood rats, and hoochie mama's. With this caliber of women you have to establish your Alpha energy early on and let her know you have ZERO tolerance for any type of bullshit or fuckery in your presence! Once you do that and back it up by beating her pussy out the frame like G, she will submit like a submissive to your will.
They like it rough too I mean jailhouse rules. I had one tell me once if I'm rough housing her and fucking her hard and she says to me "ouch your hurting me, and you stop fucking me, I will never fuck you again"! 😲

I don't deal with them anymore because they are damn headache and I'm too mature for that *******! ✌

I can’t deal with ghetto chicks anymore because whenever they come to your place you have to hide your wallet and expensive *******...
Never had that problem bro! Like I said I let them know up front I have Zero tolerance for any fuckery of any kind that includes:
Attitudes, theft, running your mouth, talking *******, going the fuck off, challenging me like you a man, waiving your finger around, being rude and obnoxious, acting up, trying to fight anyone especially me, arguing over the phone with anyone, or bringing any of your ratchet ass friends around my spot! That goes for any color! LOL

I never had one problem with a hoodie bro! In fact I had them so in check that one actually broke character and told me "you a cool ass dude and *******, so we need to stop doin this or we gonna have a problem, because I'm slippin"! LOL

I can’t deal with ghetto chicks anymore because whenever they come to your place you have to hide your wallet and expensive *******...
Thats what I mean, they can sniff out a cashed up beta male from 100 paces. I learned the hard way, I could've/should've rented a high class ****** twice a week for 15 years and I would still have been financially better off now. My ex and her entire family used to know every single trick to suck money out of government money/ payments.

Thats what I mean, they can sniff out a cashed up beta male from 100 paces. I learned the hard way, I could've/should've rented a high class ****** twice a week for 15 years and I would still have been financially better off now. My ex and her entire family used to know every single trick to suck money out of government money/ payments.

DON'T turn this thread into degrading and putting down certain people.

Back