GHETTO WHITE GIRLS

My current wife was the same in her youth, she was about the only white chic in her aea with a bit of a booty. The white guys had no interest in her because of it, and the black guys took to her like a moth to a flame. Plus she loved it pissed her racist parents off having black guys for boyfriends, After dating 15 or so blacks in her youth, it wasn't until she was 23yo before her first white guy. But like you, from the outside, no one would ever have guessed she was like that. I look at her photos from back then and she looks quite straight and nerdy actually. Which was more the reason white guys ignored her I guess.
She is delicious

Many years ago before I met my partner I had a flat and an interracial couple lived above me. The woman was a 'ghetto white girl', not cornrows but hair up in a bun and clothes you would expect from a black woman. Big booty and a little chubby but not overly (you know the type, right guys?) Although not the best appearance wise, I always heard them fucking, they were like rabbits. This made her extremely attractive to me, knowing she was into black men.

Tracing from state to state I have seen lots of trailer Parks one thing I have not seen yet is any trailer trash white girls do they exist anymore would like to see

Every ghetto white girl I know is black only. I think they're real sexy too. I like like when a white girl has cornrows. If you're a ghetto white girl or know one, post a pic of you/ them, dressed ghetto.

Naked pictures of guys will be deleted.
I love that ******* from A White woman too

Back