GHETTO WHITE GIRLS

Hey, white Ghetto girl here, grew up in a black/african neighbourhood in Copenhagen, so almost all my friends are black, all my BF's were black, had cornrows when i was younger, i dress black, talk black, listen to black music, i know my skin is white, but my mindset is black/african
Got pics you can share with us?

This is an interesting thread.😂 I was the white girl that strictly dated black guys her whole life since high school, until the last few years. But if you were a stranger off the street you would never guess. All my close friends were mostly black girls, especially as an adult. But I never carried the stereotypical “ghetto white girl that dated black guys” persona or attitude. I was still kinda shy and reserved and appeared very “Susie White Girl”. People have ALWAYS been shocked when they discovered I was dating/fucking black guys and had biracial *******.
My kind of snow bunny.
Be who you are, regardless.

Hey, white Ghetto girl here, grew up in a black/african neighbourhood in Copenhagen, so almost all my friends are black, all my BF's were black, had cornrows when i was younger, i dress black, talk black, listen to black music, i know my skin is white, but my mindset is black/african
What does 'talking black' sound like in Danish? Is there a large/growing white/mixed ghetto subculture in Denmark?

What does 'talking black' sound like in Danish? Is there a large/growing white/mixed ghetto subculture in Denmark?
Yes, we have surburbs outside Copenhagen, concrete Ghettos where a large population (a majority) of people from Africa and Middle East lives and where i grew up, plus some neighborhoods in Copenhagen have "ghetto areas". There are a small minority of native danish people that live in these areas like my family, because the apartments were cheap but still new. But i loved it, it is not the same like in US cities where people are poor as fuck and have high crime rates. We can live peacefully with each other in these "ghettos". And yeah "talk black" we are inspired from american (Hip Hop)culture and movies, so we use a different danish language, with US words and swear words, alias Ghetto talk.

Yes, we have surburbs outside Copenhagen, concrete Ghettos where a large population (a majority) of people from Africa and Middle East lives and where i grew up, plus some neighborhoods in Copenhagen have "ghetto areas". There are a small minority of native danish people that live in these areas like my family, because the apartments were cheap but still new. But i loved it, it is not the same like in US cities where people are poor as fuck and have high crime rates. We can live peacefully with each other in these "ghettos". And yeah "talk black" we are inspired from american (Hip Hop)culture and movies, so we use a different danish language, with US words and swear words, alias Ghetto talk.
Didn't know about that. Danish girls got big booty?

Every ghetto white girl I know is black only. I think they're real sexy too. I like like when a white girl has cornrows. If you're a ghetto white girl or know one, post a pic of you/ them, dressed ghetto.

Naked pictures of guys will be deleted.
I knew a couple of them.

Back