GHETTO WHITE GIRLS

can I ask why they are different,
Easiest answer I can give would be: if you ever watched some American movies (crime drama or action) take a look at how urban inner-city people act and carry themselves (or are potrayed) in contrast to people from more affluent communities. Sometimes, it's fairly accurate.

Easiest answer I can give would be: if you ever watched some American movies (crime drama or action) take a look at how urban inner-city people act and carry themselves (or are potrayed) in contrast to people from more affluent communities. Sometimes,

Yes, eventually.
Is that a good thing in America to have a huge sloppy vagina 🤔, ? that man's sausage can't even touch by the sides

Easiest answer I can give would be: if you ever watched some American movies (crime drama or action) take a look at how urban inner-city people act and carry themselves (or are potrayed) in contrast to people from more affluent communities. Sometimes, it's fairly accurate.
ja I see this ja , they walk hunch back and un confident ha,always cover hair with hoodie, look like they always want trouble , So this mean to be like this the girl above , they fuck better ja

American suburbia is a different country from the inner-cities! :confused:

Back