GHETTO WHITE GIRLS

This is an interesting thread.😂 I was the white girl that strictly dated black guys her whole life since high school, until the last few years. But if you were a stranger off the street you would never guess. All my close friends were mostly black girls, especially as an adult. But I never carried the stereotypical “ghetto white girl that dated black guys” persona or attitude. I was still kinda shy and reserved and appeared very “Susie White Girl”. People have ALWAYS been shocked when they discovered I was dating/fucking black guys and had biracial *******.

lol i'm sure at some point in the past I HAD noticed the cemetery--but i confess, when i dug up that photo and posted it that fact was lost on me.

For what it's worth though, midsize urban cemeteries, which i sometimes like to walk in, collect an odd mix of city and rural existence. Homeless bums napping under tree trunks and deer running through. And sometimes the bass from somebody's car passing near goes rumbling through the headstones. So maybe it's a "hood adjacent" kind of graveyard. Or that's the story I'll stick to! . . .

lol i'm sure at some point in the past I HAD noticed the cemetery--but i confess, when i dug up that photo and posted it that fact was lost on me.

For what it's worth though, midsize urban cemeteries, which i sometimes like to walk in, collect an odd mix of city and rural existence. Homeless bums napping under tree trunks and deer running through. And sometimes the bass from somebody's car passing near goes rumbling through the headstones. So maybe it's a "hood adjacent" kind of graveyard. Or that's the story I'll stick to! . . .

I’m the type of person who will point out the tiny details in something. Never take me to see a movie.. ever. lol

This is an interesting thread.😂 I was the white girl that strictly dated black guys her whole life since high school, until the last few years. But if you were a stranger off the street you would never guess. All my close friends were mostly black girls, especially as an adult. But I never carried the stereotypical “ghetto white girl that dated black guys” persona or attitude. I was still kinda shy and reserved and appeared very “Susie White Girl”. People have ALWAYS been shocked when they discovered I was dating/fucking black guys and had biracial *******.
My current wife was the same in her youth, she was about the only white chic in her aea with a bit of a booty. The white guys had no interest in her because of it, and the black guys took to her like a moth to a flame. Plus she loved it pissed her racist parents off having black guys for boyfriends, After dating 15 or so blacks in her youth, it wasn't until she was 23yo before her first white guy. But like you, from the outside, no one would ever have guessed she was like that. I look at her photos from back then and she looks quite straight and nerdy actually. Which was more the reason white guys ignored her I guess.

Last edited:
It is an interesting thread, and you’re the sexiest kind of white girl to me. I always liked the sneaky ones. Sexy as hell!

My current wife was the same in her youth, she was about the only white chic in her aea with a bit of a booty. The white guys had no interest in her because of it, and the black guys took to her like a moth to a flame. Plus she loved it pissed her racist parents off having black guys for boyfriends, After dating 15 or so blacks in her youth, it was until she was 23yo before her first white guy. But like you, from the outside, no one would ever have guessed she was like that. I look at her photos from back then and she looks quite straight and nerdy actually. Which was more the reason white guys ignored her I guess.
My man SHE IS HOT TO! Great profile. I know brothas were all over her and that body.
Lol@like a moth to a flame!

Every ghetto white girl I know is black only. I think they're real sexy too. I like like when a white girl has cornrows. If you're a ghetto white girl or know one, post a pic of you/ them, dressed ghetto.

Naked pictures of guys will be deleted.
They are WACK and fake as hell bruh...Plus they dirty I have dealt with them in the past a HOODRAT HOOCH is that a HOOCH with dirty Cooch🤷🏾‍♂️D4C70679-DDA5-427E-BCB0-20C730DD17CB.jpeg
There you go Thirsty Bro’s...Take a sip go ahead I dare you but these hoez cooch laced with covid🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
My man SHE IS HOT TO! Great profile. I know brothas were all over her and that body.
Lol@like a moth to a flame!
Yeah, here in Australia, the white guys were more after the blonde surfy chic types, so my wife was totally ingored and never really accepted in those circles. But where she grew up the were a lot of Sudanese, Somalian & Kenyan immigrants there, so she just hung out with them. Plus she'd never had that sort of attention thrown her way by guys before, so she realised quickly if she offered pussy to them, they'd shower with even more attention. She thinks that was more addictive than the sex in the end. Plus she could get away with being a very easy fuck with them, as it was a totally different circle of friends and no mobile phones to record any evidence.

Back