GF’s best friend dating BBC

I don’t consider myself beta but you’re right I am lucky in some regards
I don’t think having a small dick and letting my gf experience bigger and better automatically makes me beta… but maybe I’m in denial
I would like to watch or participate if there is a next time
Your 100% in denial, your the definition of a beta especially with under 6inches lol

How do you cucks deal with the anguish of this?
Easy I have 7.5-8 inches and thick( dm me for pics / proof videos etc ) and me and the wife fuxk cute girls every second weekend from adult friend finder and I forget about the bull who nails her once or twice a year , life’s great. U can get surgery and uo your game to 6-7 inches , he’ll I considered upping mine to 9 inches but he hard to find bigger bull at that point

My friend, I feel that that’s just wishful thinking! You will either be an excited observer or the one being double teamed by the 2 girls with strap-ons or the meat in a FMM sandwich 😉
Your 1000% in denial why would either girl take your d, even an average 6 incher lmao even if I was there nvm a 9-10 inch bbc . You’ll be lucky if they don’t blindfold u/ make u suck his cock or leave the room cause they don’t need you there

I really don’t want to be a cuck rhough
Be grateful u even get to watch guys your size are usually birthing for life or single AF and get laughed at by girls after dropping they’re pants or jerk it with tweezers they’re whole lives , she could do way better then you/ move in with bbc and her bff since they’re definitely into her , watch yourself and how you conduct yourself or you may come home to her moves out one day/ ghosting you . She could do so much better , any girl who’s not 450-500 lbs could, you’d best remember that for your sake

Probably already been happening, repeatedly. Encourage her and beg her, but confess your deepest, darkest fantasy is be be there the first time she takes his BBC. Tell her that way her and her gf both get to laugh at you and tease you for being a smaller white boy
It's just a matter of time before they share him , she will come home one day horny as hell and won't be able to not tell you what just happened

Be grateful u even get to watch guys your size are usually birthing for life or single AF and get laughed at by girls after dropping they’re pants or jerk it with tweezers they’re whole lives , she could do way better then you/ move in with bbc and her bff since they’re definitely into her , watch yourself and how you conduct yourself or you may come home to her moves out one day/ ghosting you . She could do so much better , any girl who’s not 450-500 lbs could, you’d best remember that for your sake
I don’t know I think this is all a bit extreme
I don’t think having a dick less than 5 inches makes me a beta cuck automatically

We do love each other and have a great relationship
I don’t see how me falling short in that one area is such a big deal
Especially if she ends up getting bbc to satisfy her

I’ll use oral but I think I can compete and have a fun foursome for all of us
Bro your not listening to anyone . To types of cucks, guys that are hung / want to see another dick they’re size or bigger and convince they’re wife to take it, like I do for my amusement when we’re not fucking girls . Then there’s cucks by ******* like you, your girl approached the topic and was going to we try er u liked it or not she just wouldn’t. Have told u. How the hell will 6-7 inches nvm 5 compete, that’s the size of my literal pinky and probably half of bbcs pinky lol! Take everyone’s damn advice and don’t try and compete , it’s not gonna happen. U couldn’t compete with a 7 inch bull how Will u with 9-10… be grateful she hasn’t left you yet, if her friend wanted a tiny d why would she be with a hung bull… out of pity ? Lol ya right , sure . Keep lying to yourself , your just going to make situation worse or get yourself. Un invited to encounters , if she one day has a female friend with a micro dock fetish I’m sure she’ll hit you up but this threesome with them sounds like it’s happening again regardless, with or without you /your consent , those 3 sound way out of your league …🤣

Bro your not listening to anyone . To types of cucks, guys that are hung / want to see another dick they’re size or bigger and convince they’re wife to take it, like I do for my amusement when we’re not fucking girls . Then there’s cucks by ******* like you, your girl approached the topic and was going to we try er u liked it or not she just wouldn’t. Have told u. How the hell will 6-7 inches nvm 5 compete, that’s the size of my literal pinky and probably half of bbcs pinky lol! Take everyone’s damn advice and don’t try and compete , it’s not gonna happen. U couldn’t compete with a 7 inch bull how Will u with 9-10… be grateful she hasn’t left you yet, if her friend wanted a tiny d why would she be with a hung bull… out of pity ? Lol ya right , sure . Keep lying to yourself , your just going to make situation worse or get yourself. Un invited to encounters , if she one day has a female friend with a micro dock fetish I’m sure she’ll hit you up but this threesome with them sounds like it’s happening again regardless, with or without you /your consent , those 3 sound way out of your league …🤣
Honestly uncalled for
I guess we’ll see what happens

Back