GF’s best friend dating BBC

Fuck I hadn't thought of that
She's always really nice to me

Maybe she'll be encouraging of our relationship now that I'm a cuck and my gf can still have bbc whenever she wants without having to break up with me
How cute is her bff? Have a pic of her with her Black Bf? Ask if they want to both measure 📏 you with a ruler 📏 before taking BBC together

Offer to first let them gag you and tie you up, so then they can measure you upon pulling your pants down..

Fuck I hadn't thought of that
She's always really nice to me

Maybe she'll be encouraging of our relationship now that I'm a cuck and my gf can still have bbc whenever she wants without having to break up with me
Good plan! If you go along with it, everyone wins. You both will be together, she’ll get all the BBC she can handle, and you’ll get a front row seat to watch/take part/fluffier/Creampie cleaner/chastity. Like I said, win win 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

As suggested here, we have a double date set up this upcoming week
I'm very nervous — I'm hoping it will lead to a foursome and I can fuck my gf and her friend alongside the bbc
Maybe double teaming both
My friend, I feel that that’s just wishful thinking! You will either be an excited observer or the one being double teamed by the 2 girls with strap-ons or the meat in a FMM sandwich 😉

My friend, I feel that that’s just wishful thinking! You will either be an excited observer or the one being double teamed by the 2 girls with strap-ons or the meat in a FMM sandwich 😉
God I really hope not
My gf and her friend do love strap on play / pegging

But I really don’t want to be the one receiving and getting stuffed or just watching
I really want to be fucking the two sexy women alongside the bbc

I don’t know if I would like it to be honest… part of me fantasizes about it but
I don’t know if I actually want her to fuck him
Most people here will give you fantasy answers. I'll tell you the truth. If you're not comfortable with it mutually don't do it. It's not worth the emotional stress and potential loss of a relationship.

Communicate with your girlfriend to see where her head is at. If she keeps bringing it up a month or so down the line it's because she's either already done something with her friends dude and her friend or someone else, or because she's thinking about it. The lifestyle isn't for everyone and always protect your well being. Whatever that may be Hopefully it brings you the best. Good luck

Most people here will give you fantasy answers. I'll tell you the truth. If you're not comfortable with it mutually don't do it. It's not worth the emotional stress and potential loss of a relationship.

Communicate with your girlfriend to see where her head is at. If she keeps bringing it up a month or so down the line it's because she's either already done something with her friends dude and her friend or someone else, or because she's thinking about it. The lifestyle isn't for everyone and always protect your well being. Whatever that may be Hopefully it brings you the best. Good luck
Thank you so much for the earnest and level-headed response
I think we both, my gf and I, got caught up

She has already fucked him at least once that I know of now, with my permission, but maybe I should hold off on that double date until I'm ready
Especially if it might involve more than a foursome and me having to watch or be submissive to the other guy

Back