Getting Your Wife Pimped

One of my Black Lovers told me he was "going to put your pussy on the street for me"!! I was SO EXCITED at that thought!! I would ahve done it too, but he got busted for dealing ans is now in prison.......probably a good thing for me, I was headed down the rabbit hole with him. J (the wife)
You got lucky
Those blacks don't care
They just use you

Pimping is a natural part of the cultivation and training of white sluts. I initially train them to be committed to serving me, desiring to please me. Once that feeling is ingrained the next logical phase is pimping them. Most are reluctant initially, but they don't want to displease me. I share them first with some trusted black friends. When the sluts have adapted to doing that then I pimp them to lesser acquaintances and eventually to strangers.

Pimping is a natural part of the cultivation and training of white sluts. I initially train them to be committed to serving me, desiring to please me. Once that feeling is ingrained the next logical phase is pimping them. Most are reluctant initially, but they don't want to displease me. I share them first with some trusted black friends. When the sluts have adapted to doing that then I pimp them to lesser acquaintances and eventually to strangers.
That’s exactly the way I for see it happening.

Back