Getting Your Wife Pimped

my husband took me to PARIS , i met a lovely black african who had been there for a couple of years , we got on very well to the piont he took me to dinner one night , he made lots of flirty remarks which actually mad me wet , his invitation to his flat later was very tempting and he convinced me to go , yes we fucked , i visited him for several weeks , one day as we lay there he asked if a friend could join in on day , i agreed , over time he pimed me out to many of his friends , i loved African men they have great bodies and huge cocks, i would only be to happy to be pimed out in Africa

Have told my story when I was in the UK about the butch who delivered meat , well further to that he used to pimp me out , it started on one morning as he delivered.and fucked me he wanted me to meet up with some of his friends as he had told them what a great fuck I was , I told hubby who went and had a chat with him , hubby was all for it , so one night I was dropped off at a house , I serviced six wonderful guys that night .

Are any sluts pimped out without any birth control? Preg risk sex can be so damn hot, and being paid to risk a black baby must be the hottest!
Are there any whores out there who have preg risk sex with their johns?

Back