Getting Your Wife Pimped

In our State, it's been the opposite, 20 years ago, we were 5% black, now we're at 40%. the adults still bond with families, but the over 19's are looking.

My wife was approached a while back, she informed him she we have numerous black male acquaintances to satisfy both our needs

When in the UK we had many black friends and a couple did have my wife on many occasions which I loved , one evening at the pub one off her lovers asked if I would like to come to an evening and watch Kim getting fucked by a group of his friends , Kim was so exited so was I , there were three white couples there with several single black men in attendance , our white wives mingled as we hubbys found a quiet area to watch them enjoy themselves , it started very casually but soon became erotic , Kim had two men all over her she was in between them , one tongue kissing her the other sucking her neck as he squeezed her nipples, the other ladies were olso engaged with several men at once , they took the three women in the lounge knelt them over the lounge and took turns fucking them , once they all had fucked them three sat on the lounge and the women mounted them and the others took turns fucking there ass , seeing Kim being DP was so good , that night became the night Kim was pimped out on several occasions.

It basically comes down to what the wife desires, as well her black lover. Some black men have no issue sharing a wife with their friends, or even putting up postings on the wife online for any bull who would love to take a crack at her. As long as the wife is comfortable with that, then it's up to them to make it happen.
My regular never pimped me out, but he did share e with friends as a surprise, i was shocked at first but i had no problem with it because i was in the right mood with him

Back