Getting Your Wife Pimped

Definitions are very important here.

Being "pimped" meaning your Bull wants you to have sex with someone else?

Or, being "pimped" meaning having trans action al sex?

If you mean the former, it is very simple if you have a Bull you are close to, trust and will take care of you.

If you mean the latter, that is complicated. First, I would "volunteer" for a service - the name of which you can't mention here. Second, have the service agree to assign you a "body man" to come with you for protection. You can still bring a husband if you like, but definitely bring a body man. Finally, do not accept anything. Have the service offer you as a charitable fundraiser. They will have a list of c****** that will be interested in exactly what you have to offer and will jump at the opportunity.

That way you can put in a very busy, hard nights work in and out of hotels all over town. (OUT of town)

Am I worth pimping out or showing off?

I've been curious about being pimped or displayed myself. I even ran a poll to see if anyone is interested in a mature white wife to show or more. So far there I'd a positive response have been better than I thought it would be. If you want, cast a vote here:

Am I worth pimping out or showing off?

I've been curious about being pimped or displayed myself. I even ran a poll to see if anyone is interested in a mature white wife to show or more. So far there I'd a positive response have been better than I thought it would be. If you want, cast a vote here:
I think you still got it to be pimped.

I get pimped by a few of my lovers and I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I actually get to walk the streets and fuck strangers!!!My husband does’nt know this but its a totally private thing and I completely love doing it!
One of my Black Lovers told me he was "going to put your pussy on the street for me"!! I was SO EXCITED at that thought!! I would ahve done it too, but he got busted for dealing ans is now in prison.......probably a good thing for me, I was headed down the rabbit hole with him. J (the wife)

One of my Black Lovers told me he was "going to put your pussy on the street for me"!! I was SO EXCITED at that thought!! I would ahve done it too, but he got busted for dealing ans is now in prison.......probably a good thing for me, I was headed down the rabbit hole with him. J (the wife)
You would of loved it! Its very addicting 😊

Back