Getting Your Wife Pimped

Reminded me on one great holiday , we hired a mobile van and travelled Route 66 , at one petrol station I was asked if I would take a passenger , he was a middle aged black musician , as we traveled he would play his guitar and Kim would groove to his music to the point where she would sit next to him and hold his strings.
One afternoon I noticed he was only in his shorts and showing a huge cock head , Kim could not help herself and started to stroke it,he put the guitar down and removed his shorts and told her to suck him,I watched her suck him off
He asked if I would like to see her pimped as he had some friends who would love to fuck and use Kim .
As we arrived at his house he told her to strip naked and put a collar around her neck with a lead.
He led her out across his lawn and was greeted by three other men , all showing huge erections , Kim went on her knees and sucked each one.
I parked the van and entered the house to see Kim on all fours being fed a nice thick cock , they had shackled her ankles and wrists leaving her huge ass in the air to be fucked,all four took turns fucking both ass and cunt emptying cum in each hole.
We stayed two days and she got used by around 15 guys.

wow that is so hot man would love to have this happen to me and my wife.

Back