Getting Your Wife Pimped

My fantasy is to have ONE Black Daddy that takes care of my sexual needs and I do as he wants to please him anyway I can. Eventually he starts lending me out to his friends to satisfy their needs, but with one rule........I have to come back to him right after I'm done so he can punish my pussy for being a bad girl.

Help Wanted: Black Daddy Needed.........Apply Very Deep Inside!!!!!

sometimes strangers are better. No problems later if things aren't right and now you lose a friend. However with someone you know, they can sleep over or spend weekend if she wants without worrying about other types of issues

A person who'd be even better when it comes to pimping out a wife would be if she's working under a Black boss. It would then only be a matter of time for her boss to have her entertaining him and his would-be clients.

Susans been there a few times . She would call and say "working late" That's was our code sign that she was entertaining the boss or one of his customers . All part of the business . She would get amazing "rewards" if they got the business from the customer . One time her "bonus" was a new fancy car . "Company" car of course ...

Imagine when a husband gets married to a hotwife who as well is a Black Cock *******. She doesn't require her hubby pimping her, but every now and then gets to involve her hubby to watch her in action servicing her Black clients.

https://medium.com/@shangoreturns/my-wife-the-*******-3499d96bce91

She could be Susans sister ......but she isn't ...

Wife and I want her pimped! Is she pimping material!??View attachment 1252887
Is she the "aggressive" kind of woman ? Would she go after it ? Many women just "let it happen" but some are more aggressive . seeing more of that now at clubs and parties. Very clear that some of the women are there just for BBC. Other women are there as observers and others are not even sure why they are there ..but that changes quickly . They either leave soon when they realize what is happening or they are into it and find a partner .

Imagine when a husband gets married to a hotwife who as well is a Black Cock *******. She doesn't require her hubby pimping her, but every now and then gets to involve her hubby to watch her in action servicing her Black clients.

https://medium.com/@shangoreturns/my-wife-the-*******-3499d96bce91

wow. had to take a quick second look .. I thought she was Susan. But its not ....

Back