Getting Your Wife Pimped

Yes. You serve the drinks & feed them. Then make yourself scarce...
How do you know he is willing to help/pay? Have you already discussed this? Just ask him to leave an envelope on the table before he leaves unless you're asking how much to charge/expect?

he approached me two weeks ago at their company party. she was flirting with him and few other black men so he came and we talked. he was a little aggressive, saying he figures i am small and don't please her. he said if i kept quiet that night he could test to see if she was willing to do more than flirt.
next day he called me and said lets talk about helping you out.
yes i had no idea about how much to expect but i guess whatever they leave is fine

It was a lovely sunny day in Australia , we headed off to the nude beach , standing at the edge letting the water run over my feet a black man started to chat me up , seeing he had what I describe a very nice cock I let him keep chatting.
We walked into the water up to our waits , as the waves came in I became unsteady on my feet he came behind me and held me upright at the same time I felt a very hard cock resting in the crack of my ass ,he apologised but kept it there I responded with a moan and pushed back on his cock.

We left the water soon after , I returned to hubby who had seen the event unfold it wasn't long before the man came to talk to both of us , hubby greeted him with a huge smile on his face and asked did you like the feel off my wife .

We decided to move to a less populated part of the beach , as we settled our new friend lay on his back and his cock rested on his stomach and started to grow it was twice the size of Steve's and very thick.

He asked if I would like to play , Steve agreed , I want to see you take his cock , he moved to an area where he could watch and see if we would be interrupted , as he moved Steve told Ben , I want her fucked , Ben then fucked me in every position.

When we had both cum and was resting Steve asked Ben if he would like to do me again later , ben answered great can I bring me friend along , Steve was so happy he just said off coarse she would love both of you , that's how I got pimped.

Back