Getting Your Wife Pimped

ir1025-jpg.1425086

Imagine when a husband gets married to a hotwife who as well is a Black Cock *******. She doesn't require her hubby pimping her, but every now and then gets to involve her hubby to watch her in action servicing her Black clients.

https://medium.com/@shangoreturns/my-wife-the-*******-3499d96bce91

I like that term. Black cock *******. Susan wasn't a hot wife when we got married. That came later. Picture looks like susan getting ready for a Date

When I was in my 20s the black guy I was fucking started pimping me out to his black friends after 2 months. At first I just thought he was sharing me with his friends. I started to catch on when I would go to meet him and he would only want me to suck his dick or rim his ass. He then would tell me to get all dolled up and he took me to a guys house or apartment. His friend or friends would take me in the bed room and do what ever they had paid for. Usually if my pimp took me some where I was fucked for an hour or so. My pimp stayed in the living room while the guy used me how ever he wanted. When he was finished with me and my pimp was taking me back to his place he would say yeah you fucking whore you don't even know that ni**ers name but he fucked your white ass you slut. Once we got back to his place he fucked me but he wouldn't kiss me or hold me. I would try and kiss him and he would snap his head back and say bitch I know where your mouth has been just bend over and I will fuck you for letting me sell your pussy and make my money.

When I was in my 20s the black guy I was fucking started pimping me out to his black friends after 2 months. At first I just thought he was sharing me with his friends. I started to catch on when I would go to meet him and he would only want me to suck his dick or rim his ass. He then would tell me to get all dolled up and he took me to a guys house or apartment. His friend or friends would take me in the bed room and do what ever they had paid for. Usually if my pimp took me some where I was fucked for an hour or so. My pimp stayed in the living room while the guy used me how ever he wanted. When he was finished with me and my pimp was taking me back to his place he would say yeah you fucking whore you don't even know that ni**ers name but he fucked your white ass you slut. Once we got back to his place he fucked me but he wouldn't kiss me or hold me. I would try and kiss him and he would snap his head back and say bitch I know where your mouth has been just bend over and I will fuck you for letting me sell your pussy and make my money.
One of the nasty aspects of pimping by some black men. No affection for the women. Its all just money and business.

Back