Getting Your Wife Pimped

Reminded me on one great holiday , we hired a mobile van and travelled Route 66 , at one petrol station I was asked if I would take a passenger , he was a middle aged black musician , as we traveled he would play his guitar and Kim would groove to his music to the point where she would sit next to him and hold his strings.
One afternoon I noticed he was only in his shorts and showing a huge cock head , Kim could not help herself and started to stroke it,he put the guitar down and removed his shorts and told her to suck him,I watched her suck him off
He asked if I would like to see her pimped as he had some friends who would love to fuck and use Kim .
As we arrived at his house he told her to strip naked and put a collar around her neck with a lead.
He led her out across his lawn and was greeted by three other men , all showing huge erections , Kim went on her knees and sucked each one.
I parked the van and entered the house to see Kim on all fours being fed a nice thick cock , they had shackled her ankles and wrists leaving her huge ass in the air to be fucked,all four took turns fucking both ass and cunt emptying cum in each hole.
We stayed two days and she got used by around 15 guys.

Reminded me on one great holiday , we hired a mobile van and travelled Route 66 , at one petrol station I was asked if I would take a passenger , he was a middle aged black musician , as we traveled he would play his guitar and Kim would groove to his music to the point where she would sit next to him and hold his strings.
One afternoon I noticed he was only in his shorts and showing a huge cock head , Kim could not help herself and started to stroke it,he put the guitar down and removed his shorts and told her to suck him,I watched her suck him off
He asked if I would like to see her pimped as he had some friends who would love to fuck and use Kim .
As we arrived at his house he told her to strip naked and put a collar around her neck with a lead.
He led her out across his lawn and was greeted by three other men , all showing huge erections , Kim went on her knees and sucked each one.
I parked the van and entered the house to see Kim on all fours being fed a nice thick cock , they had shackled her ankles and wrists leaving her huge ass in the air to be fucked,all four took turns fucking both ass and cunt emptying cum in each hole.
A dream cum true!

Hi, love to hear whole story Sir...thanks for sharing this

My last encounter was a planned trip to Valdosta with a pre-med Bahamian student who rented a room and asked if I could find time to meetup with him...I phoned ans asked for his room number and he answered, so the date was on and we would be there by 1:00pm..we were, brought some libations and hubby handed me over to him for the day. It was a great afternoon as he wanted to try everything and I told him take his time all holes are open to him..after about three hrs of some great pounding and a super anal session his cell buzzed and it was friends looking for him, he did ask should he tell them he'd see them later..but I was basking in the twilight of my orgasms and said let them come over to visit we're done. I hadn't moved to get dressed and was just lying across one bed with my legs spread wide and my eyes closed when there was a soft knock at the door and two beautiful black young men came in asking him why is he in a hotel, until they looked passed his shoulder and saw me..that got them louder and asking did he leave any left and just teasing him as they atole glances of my tits and pussy..my husband came out of the bathroom and was introduced to the new guys by Paul our host and Paul asked hub if she could help his friends out too..He turned around to ask me if it was okay and they were already sitting on my bed st roking my thigh and squeezing my big tits, soI said how fast can you guys get undressed? It didn't take them long at all and I was treated to another 2 hours of quality black worship from two very young grad students. A fun time was had although I slept 12 hours when we got home..we hope to hear from them again soon!

Back