Getting pregnant

Fascinating. Based on your post, we can assume your beautiful wife has been impregnated by her boyfriend/bull? If it's okay to ask, how many knock-ups?
Never intentionally, but once accidentally. Again, she's been firm in her desire not have more children, and I'm good with that, too. We had to buy a plan B pill "just in case" after a condom failure once, and an actual abortion pill, once when trying to time things with her cycle failed. It's good to remember that when a period tracking app says "low chance" of pregnancy on a given day, it doesn't mean "no chance." But she figured it out early enough that no medical intervention was needed, and as I mentioned has since had her tubes tied so it'll never happen again.

I will admit, I'd be lying if I said there's not a part of me that's sad we'll never go through her being pregnant again, as it truly was a beautiful and amazing time, and made me worship her even more. But I meant what I've said about the fantasy vs. reality. I understand a lot of the allure of the fantasy of a hotwife getting pregnant by her bull. But the reality is that a sexual fantasy or fetish isn't any kind of justification for bringing a human life into the world. No baby deserves to be born to parents who had them for selfish, sexual reasons. Every baby deserves parents who wanted to have them and are 100% committed to caring for them.

Last edited:
Never intentionally, but once accidentally. Again, she's been firm in her desire not have more children, and I'm good with that, too. We had to buy a plan B pill "just in case" after a condom failure once, and an actual abortion pill, once when trying to time things with her cycle failed. It's good to remember that when a period tracking app says "low chance" of pregnancy on a given day, it doesn't mean "no chance." But she figured it out early enough that no medical intervention was needed, and as I mentioned has since had her tubes tied so it'll never happen again.

I will admit, I'd be lying if I said there's not a part of me that's sad we'll never go through her being pregnant again, as it truly was a beautiful and amazing time, and made me worship her even more. But I meant what I've said about the fantasy vs. reality. I understand a lot of the allure of the fantasy of a hotwife getting pregnant by her bull. But the reality is that a sexual fantasy or fetish isn't any kind of justification for bringing a human life into the world. No baby deserves to be born to parents who had them for selfish, sexual reasons. Every baby deserves parents who wanted to have them and are 100% committed to caring for them.
Did she allow you to fuck her when she was black preg?

Did she allow you to fuck her when she was black preg?
I don't remember. It lasted like a day or two from when she found out, which was only a little while after it happened. She thought it was safe to let him cum because she expected her period the next day. Aunt Flo still hadn't arrived a couple weeks later, so she got a test, it was positive, and she went to her OB. I may have been allowed to fuck her during those few days, but honestly I have no idea. It wouldn't have been any different from normal sex.

Wife is a dedicated bbc breeding whore 2 prior births,both adopted to good homes,plans 3rd blk breeding soon with delivery to yr end,
Couldn't be happier,long convincing her to go blk,she surpassed my imagination.
Do you have plans to keep any of the children that your wife delivers?

Back