Getting my first QoS tattoo today!

I don’t try to hide it. 2 of my 3 tattoos are constantly visible when it’s not winter weather attire. When strangers ask I tell them what they mean. When friends and family ask I just say that I like the designs. If they know the real meaning then they’re just as “bad” as I am. 😋
Nice content on your Onlyfans and it is really cool to see your face on that page!! I think it is so erotic and thought provoking that the tattoos are permanent and visible. That must be quite the experience for your husband when you are out. I wonder how it goes if you explain to someone what it means with your husband there to hear it. Also love when both the wedding ring and tattoo are present, again, thought provoking.

Nice content on your Onlyfans and it is really cool to see your face on that page!! I think it is so erotic and thought provoking that the tattoos are permanent and visible. That must be quite the experience for your husband when you are out. I wonder how it goes if you explain to someone what it means with your husband there to hear it. Also love when both the wedding ring and tattoo are present, again, thought provoking.
Thank you so much! I’m glad you enjoy my content. I really do live my day to day life as a legit QOS and openly broadcast my status. There are very few women doing the same but those that are know who they are. 😁
I’m actually planning on getting even more tattoos soon that will be very difficult to hide so stay tuned on my onlyfans! 🤩🖤 :qos:

Thank you so much! I’m glad you enjoy my content. I really do live my day to day life as a legit QOS and openly broadcast my status. There are very few women doing the same but those that are know who they are. 😁
I’m actually planning on getting even more tattoos soon that will be very difficult to hide so stay tuned on my onlyfans! 🤩🖤 :qos:
Sounds like you will not try to hide them!! Love that confidence!!

Back