Public sex?

• Yes

Votes: 863 88.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 83 8.5%

• Total voters
At the side and back of a bar. She got on her knees and started to suck me off then we headed to the back and i started to pound it from the back. Somebody actually saw us but i couldn't stop hittin it. It was an exhilarating moment in my life and really want to do it again!!!!:sex:

We have nudes beaches in Sydney one such beach was very quiet not many people were there maybe due to being a Monday, I lay there for some time then decided to go for a swim , as a swam I noticed an elderly man coming down the path towards the beach he stoped at one point to see where he would put his towel down , he chose about 10metres from mine.
As I walked back to my towel he was naked and laying on his stomach, he was black, his ass was huge and bubbly very nice look , as I got closer he opened his legs exposing a set of huge balls then arched his back showing off his lovely ass.
I lay there for a while but kept looking at this man he was very well built for an older man shiny black with muscle ,I had given up him looking back but to my surprise he turned his head and smiled and spoke .
I sat up smiled back ,he turned over and wow could not take my eye off his huge cock ,my body went into shock and tits and nipples went hard , he casually moved over to me grabbed my oil and started to put it on my shoulders and chest as he kneeled I watched his cock grow very hard he put oil over it and told me to rub it in ,my fingers could not go around it as it was so thick ,his finger went to my now wet cunt and we kissed ,this all hapened so quick I wanted this man then and now he layed me back spread my legs and fed his cock in me ,I remember him saying it’s ok we are alone with that he fucked me and emptied those huge balls deep in me.
As the beach got busy we found a very quiet area where he fucked me again and I was able to suck his wonderful cock and drank his fluid.

We have nudes beaches in Sydney one such beach was very quiet not many people were there maybe due to being a Monday, I lay there for some time then decided to go for a swim , as a swam I noticed an elderly man coming down the path towards the beach he stoped at one point to see where he would put his towel down , he chose about 10metres from mine.
As I walked back to my towel he was naked and laying on his stomach, he was black, his ass was huge and bubbly very nice look , as I got closer he opened his legs exposing a set of huge balls then arched his back showing off his lovely ass.
I lay there for a while but kept looking at this man he was very well built for an older man shiny black with muscle ,I had given up him looking back but to my surprise he turned his head and smiled and spoke .
I sat up smiled back ,he turned over and wow could not take my eye off his huge cock ,my body went into shock and tits and nipples went hard , he casually moved over to me grabbed my oil and started to put it on my shoulders and chest as he kneeled I watched his cock grow very hard he put oil over it and told me to rub it in ,my fingers could not go around it as it was so thick ,his finger went to my now wet cunt and we kissed ,this all hapened so quick I wanted this man then and now he layed me back spread my legs and fed his cock in me ,I remember him saying it’s ok we are alone with that he fucked me and emptied those huge balls deep in me.
As the beach got busy we found a very quiet area where he fucked me again and I was able to suck his wonderful cock and drank his fluid.

Hot story.

I love to do it outdoors. The noises around it, the breeze that sweeps over the body, and the thrill of getting caught, all of this make an unforgettable experience, especially with a strong black bull

WOW - nice mental image. Is there any thrill that comes from the possibility of being caught or seen? :)

21_1.jpg

I just realised, I have a story to add as well, albeit a second-hand one. The first woman to cuckold me told me about what happened to her. In fact, this was the second ever time she cucked me. The first was just a guy she had a few dates and sex with, while i was gone. She finally admitted it to me, and I did not react like she thought. I only wanted to know how it was for her. So she grasped that I would never object, though she was still having trouble fully believing it. So, another time I was gone for a long while, she went on a holiday with a female friend of hers. They were wild, and met lots of guys. One big guy came up to her and asked her to dance at some jazz place, with an outside beer garden type thing. They danced close, and she got really turned on. She felt his huge cock against her. They kissed. He started to feel her up, and even pulled up her skirt to feel her ass and pussy, and she said she was so turned on that she did not object, even though anyone could see. Finally, they went back to her and her friend's hotel room, and had sex. Her friend nad some other guys came in later, and they just stayed under the covers, pretending to be asleep, but she said he thenentered her again quietly, and she almost came from it, it was so exciting. He was slowly fucking her from behind while other people were in the room, just chatting and hanging around. She could hardly keep from moaning. She said they probably knew, but said nothing. The next day, she met this guy again, and they had sex in a park. She told me it blew her mind. When I read the story she sent em about it, I was literally shaking and trembling with erotic excitement.

Back