Public sex?

• Yes

Votes: 863 88.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 83 8.5%

• Total voters
One of my hottest fantasies is to get fucked in the outdoors or in a club or lounge.View attachment 2023979

I have done it at clubs on a bar stool. It was soooo exciting. I just wrapped my legs around my Bull as he went inside me and he very very slowly rocked himself in and out of me while we drank and whispered to each other on a dark corner. People kept passing by and most didn’t notice but some girls smiled knowingly.

Last edited:
I have done it at clubs on a bar stool. It was soooo exciting. I just wrapped my legs around my Bull as he went inside me and he very very slowly rocked himself in and out of me while we drank and whispered to each other on a dark corner. People kept passing by and most didn’t notice but some girls smiled knowingly.
Now that's hot! The excite and the rush of someone noticing you had to have added to the already extremely high levels of passion you were experiencing

I've had sex on the front porch of a girlfriends parents house while they were inside. Parks, parking lots, at work. At work so far has been the most intense. Fucking someone on her desk while other coworkers are right outside her door was beyond hot

at a bar several weeks ago when we went outside to smoke. black male asked me for a light. three of us talking when he asked if we wanted to smoke a joint,i dont smoke but wife does she said sure. they walked off to his car and i went back to bar. Five min later got a tx saying she was going to giv him a blow job and do i want to watch. I said yes and went to this car. They were in th back and she was already working oon him. About ten min later he came in her mouth. great show went back inside when i noticed she had several cum stains on her blouse. wonder how many noticed

On a Saturday evening at Brize Norton during my ex husbands Air ******* days my lover didn't want me in his married quarter flat as he had to be up early and he didn't wish to come to mine either. As we'd had a lovely evening out there was no way I was going without and was randy as hell lol
In between his block and mine there was a dustbin area with about nine dutbins that had been emptied that day. I turned one of the lids upside down on top of the dustbin removed my panties and demanded he fuck me there and then at 10:30 in the evening! We made hell of a racket! Sounded like that stomp group lol After which he simply withdrew zipped up and buggered off! Leaving me to get myself off the dustbin knocking most of them over as I did so like skittles and ending up on the concrete on my hands and kness knickerless With torn stockings lol

My husband was a corporal then and as such he had a duty as the block warden to keep that bin area clean and tidy and I pointed out to him that the bins had all been knocked over and maybe he might like to tidy it all up after his return from his overnight duty at weston on the green lol x

Last edited:
I have had some public fun with our bulls. In our backyard. On our pontoon boat. In a few parking garages. In our car with 2 bulls as my husband drove. On a beach in Aruba during a trip with our bulls. In the club bathroom. It's fun the risk of getting caught and being watched.
Yes. Aruba. Too

5.jpg

So hot. This is one of my favorite fantasies.

Years ago my husband and I walked into Squid Roe a night club in Cabo, Mexico. We immediately met a couple who had been doing a lot of jello shots. They had gotten temporary tattoos. She showed my husband one that surrounded her nipple and one that was near her pussy. They wanted us to get one so we both got one on our ass. I'm sure the Mexican girls were laughing their asses off at the crazy Americans.

My husband went out on the dance floor and was dancing with her. They were lip locked and obviously playing around while they danced. Her husband was way too ******* for me. However, I met two college guys, and I started dancing with them. Of course the guys were watching my husband playing around, and assume they could do the same with me. Both of them had their hands under my skirt and at times my breasts were exposed. My husband was fingering her pussy while they danced. Then she put her arms around his shoulders and had an orgasm. She was a squinter! Her shorts were drenched. She was a little embarrassed and left.

My husband then had no idea what had happened to me. When he was no longer occupied with her pussy he was looking all over for me. One of the two guys had taken me upstairs looking for a place where we could play with a little more privacy. We decided to go into the Men's restroom He checked it out first and when no one was in there we went in and took one of the stalls. I sucked his cock while I was sitting on the toilet. Then I stood up. He bent me over the toilet and fucked me. I was feeling just a little naughty, and I wanted to show my husband that he wasn't the only one who was playing around. I just left my pussy full of cum which started dripping down the inside of my legs. When we exited the stall the restroom was full of guys who were surprised to see me! When I found my husband I put his hand between my legs to that he could feel the cum dripping from my pussy.

Since then I've been fucked in the Men's restroom several times, I love it!

Years ago my husband and I walked into Squid Roe a night club in Cabo, Mexico. We immediately met a couple who had been doing a lot of jello shots. They had gotten temporary tattoos. She showed my husband one that surrounded her nipple and one that was near her pussy. They wanted us to get one so we both got one on our ass. I'm sure the Mexican girls were laughing their asses off at the crazy Americans.

My husband went out on the dance floor and was dancing with her. They were lip locked and obviously playing around while they danced. Her husband was way too ******* for me. However, I met two college guys, and I started dancing with them. Of course the guys were watching my husband playing around, and assume they could do the same with me. Both of them had their hands under my skirt and at times my breasts were exposed. My husband was fingering her pussy while they danced. Then she put her arms around his shoulders and had an orgasm. She was a squinter! Her shorts were drenched. She was a little embarrassed and left.

My husband then had no idea what had happened to me. When he was no longer occupied with her pussy he was looking all over for me. One of the two guys had taken me upstairs looking for a place where we could play with a little more privacy. We decided to go into the Men's restroom He checked it out first and when no one was in there we went in and took one of the stalls. I sucked his cock while I was sitting on the toilet. Then I stood up. He bent me over the toilet and fucked me. I was feeling just a little naughty, and I wanted to show my husband that he wasn't the only one who was playing around. I just left my pussy full of cum which started dripping down the inside of my legs. When we exited the stall the restroom was full of guys who were surprised to see me! When I found my husband I put his hand between my legs to that he could feel the cum dripping from my pussy.

Since then I've been fucked in the Men's restroom several times, I love it!
Very hot story

All these stories are nice but I’ll have to say that I think mine is the best. My mistress and I fuck on the side of residential streets late at night a few times per week. She gets off work and I take an extended lunch break from my job and we go fuck. She gets on all fours in the passenger seat with her ass up and facing out and I stand outside and pound her. We are both naked the whole time.

Our boyfriend stopped at a rest area when we were on the way home from a swing weekend with him one time and he had sex with samantha on the picnic table in the middle of where all the trucks were parked and then i had to suck for him.

I had to suck for him in the parking lot at a convenience store, once, too. He was standing behind samantha with his hands on her boobs while I was waiting to pay. The place was full of people and after I paid for gas he told me loudly that he needed his dick sucked. Then when we got to the car he made me do it before we left. There were people walking by the whole time.
I like that story

Way to go baby

Back