Public sex?

• Yes

Votes: 863 88.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 83 8.5%

• Total voters
Black men nail my pussy everywhere!I flirted with a big strong black man tonight at Macy's and led him into the clothes racks and he wrapped his arms around me from behind,lifted my skirt and fucked me incredibly deep and we weren't careful about it either!Two different women walked up on us and he just held me tight and kept humping me until we exploded together and his huge load ran down my legs!It was so fucking good!My husband was looking for me because I just disappeared but he walked up too and got a big surprise!!!It was so hot,and no matter what happened he kept pumping me until he got off in my pussy and I loved it!!!I ALWAYS DO LOL ;)
That is a wonderful story.

I know I dream to see it in Public. Chancing by a BJ in a car, or into an alley fucking, or seeing jandjob on a bus or train. Would love to see & the couple be brazen & staring at those who spot them.

.nothing driving further on. .....down....the ....Road. .....with her .lovely Ruby read...Red lips..labial and ....another .....huge ()()***??()****( )<>*<>)%%%%%%%%%:

love when my bull meets me on my lunchbreak from work...have done it in the parking lot where I work...a few public parks..in the car outside a nightcdub. I guess its the excitement of possibly being seen.
When in the UK I met a black taxi driver,he noticed my spade bracelet when paying him ,he gave me his card ,call me if you need me and smiled.

I called a few days later, dressed in just a skimpy dress he drove to a quiet spot he knew, wasting no time in letting me know he wanted some attention taking out his cock for me to suck,the best was he took me onto his car bonnet and fucked me as cars where zooming bye,we loved it in the open.

No,at different times!The last guy took me in the mens bathroom stall durring the sermon and lifted me up and I put my legs around him and he slowly fucked me.It was very hard to be quiet but I burried my face in his neck and he fucked me,then he put his mouth over mine and fucked me harder until he finally got off in me!Then I fixed my hair and went back to sit with my family.

Back