Gen Z white girls in modern Blacked/Blacker world - dating patterns etc.

If you're a Gen Z White woman, what was your dating pattern like?

• Total voters
Yes, I started to wonder
I think that the sooner you'll try it the happier you'll be. I started in my 20's and I felt like I wasted all my teenage years with whitebois, not knowing what a true pleasure is! ;)

Also, once you try you'll be able to spread the good word about your amazing experience to other White girls.

That's how it was with me. I was personally convinced by my female friend who dates exclusively Black men to try dating them. And she even brought me to a club where there are tons of handsome Black men. Thank to her I've been hooked ever since. I never came back for a white dick.

It's a mixed bag cause while there is more acceptance of mainstream interracial dating the more online people from Gen Z has a politically correct culture of public shaming that i think stop a lot of the meaner girls from openly talking about Black superiority and cuckolding, since it counts as "body shaming" and "fetishizing". Think about the golden age of gangsta rap and how raw some people talked about sex. There is a bit of a....less emphasis....and valuing more masculine men. Unless you look into some real ratchet places (which are fun).

I think that the sooner you'll try it the happier you'll be. I started in my 20's and I felt like I wasted all my teenage years with whitebois, not knowing what a true pleasure is! ;)

Also, once you try you'll be able to spread the good word about your amazing experience to other White girls.

That's how it was with me. I was personally convinced by my female friend who dates exclusively Black men to try dating them. And she even brought me to a club where there are tons of handsome Black men. Thank to her I've been hooked ever since. I never came back for a white dick.
Its SO good to see you back Domina Rebecca, telling those ******* harsh truths betas need to hear!

Really there was a study that showed no difference in sexual ability between a white male and a black male both of the same size penis and same size physical features and weight. It all comes down to preference or kink.
The point is that average thay don't have the same size penis and same size physical features and weigh

I love your way of thinking: love:
I confess: I can't tell you why but reading your post I got hard 🤭
I hope more and more white women start thinking like you.
Please continue to tell your friends about your experiences: a woman's voice is much more reliable than a male's one.

Hey!

I'm a Millennial white girl and I feel like I was still raised by the old standards. "Just find a nice white guy, marry him, have white *******". I always had white boyfriends, eventually ended up marrying one. Only later on I've discovered Black guys (I know, it may sound silly). And I'm hooked ever since!

On the other hand, Gen Z white girls seem to be more liberated and aren't constrained by any pressure to date any "nice white guys". They skip that part altogether and go straight into dating Black guys.

I'm very curious if any of those girls are active on this forum and if so, would you like to share your experience? What was your thought process like in schools, would you just automatically friend-zone white guys and only look at the Blacks for dating? Are Black guys becoming more confident and they just work really fast in seducing you? How do young white guys react these days: are they getting mad because of it, or they just let it go and let the best man win without being salty?

I just really want to get some opinions of Gen Z white girls. Please NO MANSPLAINING
Date me and you can have the best of both worlds ;). Plenty f big black cock and a white guy to worship and spoil you.

That's right, after that they don't come back ;)

I think that the responses of these 2 whitebois speak for themselves lol.

Modern white men are repulsive. Soft, indecisive, don't know what they want, out of shape, lacking testosterone, feminine, in a constant defense mode, or in passive aggressive mode, act up like a little b*tch, can't even reclaim their own women.
I hate quoting myself, but instead of bombarding women in DMs in here, asking "why don't you date white men?!?!" just stop crying and read this! These couple of sentences explain it very well WHY.

I hate quoting myself, but instead of bombarding women in DMs in here, asking "why don't you date white men?!?!" just stop crying and read this! These couple of sentences explain it very well WHY.
Yes, but in my opinion, this shouldn't stop women from dating white men. We should be dated for different purposes. We have our role now, and that role is serviceable to women. As Domina, Rebecca, I know you understand that, but I would hope that you would advocate more for men like myself who see the way the world is going, and very much want to be a part of it. We can help.

I grew up in a rural northern area so yeah it was always be pure and get married when the time is right to a nice man and have babies and be a good wife and mom. Only when talking with friends did we all vent about not wanting to be pure all the time and having urges and maybe not rushing into motherhood or the ring of the first man that told us he loved us. Maybe we wanted something besides conventional sex occasionally and maybe we didn't mind being a bit dirty.

Hey!

I'm a Millennial white girl and I feel like I was still raised by the old standards. "Just find a nice white guy, marry him, have white *******". I always had white boyfriends, eventually ended up marrying one. Only later on I've discovered Black guys (I know, it may sound silly). And I'm hooked ever since!

On the other hand, Gen Z white girls seem to be more liberated and aren't constrained by any pressure to date any "nice white guys". They skip that part altogether and go straight into dating Black guys.

I'm very curious if any of those girls are active on this forum and if so, would you like to share your experience? What was your thought process like in schools, would you just automatically friend-zone white guys and only look at the Blacks for dating? Are Black guys becoming more confident and they just work really fast in seducing you? How do young white guys react these days: are they getting mad because of it, or they just let it go and let the best man win without being salty?

I just really want to get some opinions of Gen Z white girls. Please NO MANSPLAINING
I’m trophy wife. In late 40s. InnLS decade plus. And I’ will say that I’m seeing so many younger Gen in LS. The white girls know to have a white sun bf to Gina ace etc. but fuck black studs. And the white bf already accepts it and knows his place. Love seeing this happening

I hear (read) many people saying that and I hope this is true that gen Z girls fuck BBC but how do you know? Do they tell you ? I guess they dont fuck in public.

Back