G/f Seeded Repeatedly By BBC

Thank you! And I see that you are as lucky as I am in having a wife who loves to be bred by Black men!
Ok
Thank you! And I see that you are as lucky as I am in having a wife who loves to be bred by Black men!
Hello friends, we have been in this style for many years, my wife has 4 fixed blacks for more than 5 years, at the end of last year one of them came to live with us to start breeding, this bull crossed with her for more than six consecutive months until get pregnant, after the first twenty weeks the other bulls crossed with her again, as soon as our first crossbred baby is born, another bull will live with us to continue the breeding, we will have a baby with each of the 4 bulls, we love this style wedding.

Still relatively new to cuckold lifestyle and BBC. We have a regular bull however open to meeting other BBC in the UK. More recently our bull has been seeding my gf repeatedly, after roughly the third time one day he just took the condom off and went for it, since then hasn’t worn any protection. Isn’t a huge deal as we are ok with it however need to remind my gf to be a bit more on it with the birth control. I was just wondering if it is fairly normal for bulls to seed a cuckolds gf in this lifestyle or would you always ask them to use a condom?
Still relatively new to cuckold lifestyle and BBC. We have a regular bull however open to meeting other BBC in the UK. More recently our bull has been seeding my gf repeatedly, after roughly the third time one day he just took the condom off and went for it, since then hasn’t worn any protection. Isn’t a huge deal as we are ok with it however need to remind my gf to be a bit more on it with the birth control. I was just wondering if it is fairly normal for bulls to seed a cuckolds gf in this lifestyle or would you always ask them to use
Still relatively new to cuckold lifestyle and BBC. We have a regular bull however open to meeting other BBC in the UK. More recently our bull has been seeding my gf repeatedly, after roughly the third time one day he just took the condom off and went for it, since then hasn’t worn any protection. Isn’t a huge deal as we are ok with it however need to remind my gf to be a bit more on it with the birth control. I was just wondering if it is fairly normal for bulls to seed a cuckolds gf in this lifestyle or would you always ask them to use a condom?
it’s probably too late now. Trying to stop him now he’ll probably beat your ass! Just warning.

Black alpha males have three goals in mind when it comes to having interracial sex: to fuck a white guy's wife/girlfriend, to inseminate a white guy's wife/girlfriend, and to impregnate a white guy's wife/girlfriend. The Black alpha male achieves two purposes when having sex with our white wife's/girlfriends: achieving sexual pleasure and sexual conquest, and having his African DNA placed in future generations. I submit that the day will occur when your girlfriend's belly and teats swell as a Black baby develops in her white womb. You will probably become aroused seeing "your" woman pregnant with another man's baby, a Black man's baby. The attached photo shows my wife four months pregnant with a Black man's baby growing in her married (to me) white womb. She was knocked up during our honeymoon in Barbados.
during your honeymoon you probably also had sex with your wife and if she became pregnant with a black bull, it means that his sperm was stronger by nature herself. Apparently there are two types of sperm, one of them strive to fertilize the other fight the opponent's sperm.😆

Generally speaking, sex is always better going bare. There is that wonderful intimate feeling of two people deeply connected and touching each other in a special way which is normally reserved for hubby.
As a guy, there is a deep sense of satisfaction cumming deep in someone. This is the most intense and more intimate, leaving your seed and marking that space as yours. I can only guess that as a bull, to be able to take someone else's girl and repeated cum in them, whilst she is willing and fully accepting would be a massive ego boost and a huge turn on.
From what I have heard from my ex-gf, she loved having a man cum in her, made her feel more feminine. She enjoyed the feeling of wetness between her legs that lasted afterwards, knowing that she was carrying his cum. For her, she felt that male orgasm and his cum was her reward for a job well done.
Beautifully description of how many bulls and Hotwives feel about bareback sex.

My wife only does bareback with her bull as he insists all his girls take him that way. I don't think my wife would ever ask him to wear one either and I certainly don't get any say in the matter lol, She is on the pill though so I think she's quite safe from pregnancy. still always a concern though as I know a couple of his other girls have caught before.

My wife only does bareback with her bull as he insists all his girls take him that way. I don't think my wife would ever ask him to wear one either and I certainly don't get any say in the matter lol, She is on the pill though so I think she's quite safe from pregnancy. still always a concern though as I know a couple of his other girls have caught before.
Disrespectful to ask him to wear any protection to be honest.

My wife’s black bulls always went bareback with her. She preferred it that way. Although she was on the pill when she first started going black exclusive, her bulls insisted that she come off the pill. They wanted to black breed my wife and she agreed. Eventually they knocked her up in one of the many breeding gang bangs.

My wife’s black bulls always went bareback with her. She preferred it that way. Although she was on the pill when she first started going black exclusive, her bulls insisted that she come off the pill. They wanted to black breed my wife and she agreed. Eventually they knocked her up in one of the many breeding gang bangs.
Our bull has recently requested my gf to come off of the pill as well.

Black alpha males have three goals in mind when it comes to having interracial sex: to fuck a white guy's wife/girlfriend, to inseminate a white guy's wife/girlfriend, and to impregnate a white guy's wife/girlfriend. The Black alpha male achieves two purposes when having sex with our white wife's/girlfriends: achieving sexual pleasure and sexual conquest, and having his African DNA placed in future generations. I submit that the day will occur when your girlfriend's belly and teats swell as a Black baby develops in her white womb. You will probably become aroused seeing "your" woman pregnant with another man's baby, a Black man's baby. The attached photo shows my wife four months pregnant with a Black man's baby growing in her married (to me) white womb. She was knocked up during our honeymoon in Barbados.
Something instinctive happens when a naked white girl and a naked BBC are together, even if there was an earlier understanding that they would use condoms. At least in my experience, when they are together, she wants it bare and so does the black guy.

Something instinctive happens when a naked white girl and a naked BBC are together, even if there was an earlier understanding that they would use condoms. At least in my experience, when they are together, she wants it bare and so does the black guy.
You are right on with your assessment of interracial bare back sex; especially when white wives and Black bulls are involved.

we had a regular local bbc for over 5 yrs who we became good friends with, he would pop round several times a week to fuck the wife even if i was working, about once every 6 weeks we would go off for a weekend where he would sleep with her in the hotel and i would have spare bed, we went abroad for 7 days and the whole time they were the couple, never used any birth control throughout, and pretty amazed she never got pregnant if honest the amount he would leave inside her,

Agreed

Thanks for the feedback, no issues as yet however living a little dangerously as she isn’t always the best at remembering to take the pill.
the subconscious is often influenced strongly by instinct, so it might not be necessarily by accident, but design when it does indeed happen!

it is also the woman's instinct to have the strongest, most dominant male breed & impregnate her. everything about her body & sexual being is keyed to this. afterall, it is her WOMB & not her heart which is at the very center of her physical being. all other dimensions are just along for the ride beyond that!

BBC should always creampie your GF.

Back