G/f Seeded Repeatedly By BBC

Still relatively new to cuckold lifestyle and BBC. We have a regular bull however open to meeting other BBC in the UK. More recently our bull has been seeding my gf repeatedly, after roughly the third time one day he just took the condom off and went for it, since then hasn’t worn any protection. Isn’t a huge deal as we are ok with it however need to remind my gf to be a bit more on it with the birth control. I was just wondering if it is fairly normal for bulls to seed a cuckolds gf in this lifestyle or would you always ask them to use a condom?
So sorry i can't help you with your question.. but your thread very turn on me.. so i want to make you a couple questions.
watching her full of her black bull seed and know that she can have some forgetfullness on her birth control make you more aroused with such close risk? Do you think a delay in her period is a situation that would make you horny when you go buy for her a pregnancy test?..

So sorry i can't help you with your question.. but your thread very turn on me.. so i want to make you a couple questions.
watching her full of her black bull seed and know that she can have some forgetfullness on her birth control make you more aroused with such close risk? Do you think a delay in her period is a situation that would make you horny when you go buy for her a pregnancy test?..
Not sure more aroused, it’s probably something we need to discuss more though just incase anything happens to see what we do, or have a plan going forward.

yeah i think talk into couple is always the right choice.. So think a part of you would love to know her pregnant by her black bull?
Do you think you could enjoy even partially of this thing?
We would definitely need to talk it over as a couple however also with our bull as it would be his seed and he may decide he is not keen on that or wouldn’t want to be involved etc. it may be left to him to decide.

depends on the guy and how comfortable she is but she cant get pregnant any longer so it makes things easier with all that.

Still relatively new to cuckold lifestyle and BBC. We have a regular bull however open to meeting other BBC in the UK. More recently our bull has been seeding my gf repeatedly, after roughly the third time one day he just took the condom off and went for it, since then hasn’t worn any protection. Isn’t a huge deal as we are ok with it however need to remind my gf to be a bit more on it with the birth control. I was just wondering if it is fairly normal for bulls to seed a cuckolds gf in this lifestyle or would you always ask them to use a condom?
My wife gets bred regularly... BBC should be tested and then can breed my slut wife like she should be... White pussy is for black cum only...

If he doesnt fill her pussy with his cum, how will you clean her pussy out??

Back