Girlfriend wants BBC

Girlfriend came to me recently and said her friend told her that her and her husband are into the cuckold lifestyle and she has a regular bbc bull and she said they love it. Now my GF is begging me to let her fuck a BBC. What do you guys think?
Get her one, or stay quiet and allow the desire in her to perculate, maybe it goes off, or maybe it's a passing thought, either way you aren't in control.

Girlfriend came to me recently and said her friend told her that her and her husband are into the cuckold lifestyle and she has a regular bbc bull and she said they love it. Now my GF is begging me to let her fuck a BBC. What do you guys think? Let her text me 502-818-6704 anytime she wants to

F
I used to be very jealous but I’ve really loosened up in recent years and I think the idea of it sounds very hot and fun🔥
Funny, I used to be incredibly jealous, still have some tendencies towards that, but I think that’s at the core now of why I find it so incredibly hot. Sexualized anxiety and the concept of sperm competition. There is a reason why there is this nexus between jealousy and sexual pleasure and compulsion.

From a post I made on Quora “Sperm competition. Researchers have found that in most ******* species, if the male of a couple sees his female partner having sex with a rival male, or suspects his female partner has recently had sex with a rival male, it kick starts a biological drive where: The male will be driven to copulate with the female. His thrusting will be more pronounced/vigorous, sperm levels increase, and the males have more intense orgasms. The reason behind this is that there is a biological drive to supplant the rivals sperm with his own. It’s why the penis is shaped like a mushroom/umbrella. It’s designed to act like a plunger. In nature, if you aren’t winning the genetic lottery and your female is providing for another males baby, your genetic lineage is at risk or so the theory goes. It makes me crazy horny to think of my wife fucking a better hung male. Since black men have the mystique about being at the apex of sexual prowess, competition can’t get more intense from my perspective. I know a lot of people say ““it’s a myth about black men all having huge cocks.” That may be true, but when you are dealing with fantasies and have the ability to choose who you play with, that myth can live on quite nicely and is hot as fuck. The largest sex organ in the body? The human brain. The mental aspect of this is incredibly hot.”

Girlfriend came to me recently and said her friend told her that her and her husband are into the cuckold lifestyle and she has a regular bbc bull and she said they love it. I really want to get into the lifestyle, just need to get my gf on board. What do you guys think?
If she came to you to tell you about her "girlfriend", she was testing the water to see if how you reacted to it. You should act interested, and openly show that you are more excited when you talk with her about her "girlfriend" having a black boyfriend than when having sex without that subject. During sex, spontaneously tell her you think about her with a Black Man. Continue this line of sex talk and then eventually tell her you want her to go for it.

Girlfriend came to me recently and said her friend told her that her and her husband are into the cuckold lifestyle and she has a regular bbc bull and she said they love it. I really want to get into the lifestyle, just need to get my gf on board. What do you guys think?
My wife repeatedly told me about her friend who had a black boyfriend and how much she enjoyed sex with him. I should have taken the bait and discussed this with my wife, but I didn't. The next thing I knew she was cheating behind my back with her own black boyfriend. He pleasured her so much that she fell in love with him and I lost her and our marriage. Be careful in how you handle this situation.

F

Funny, I used to be incredibly jealous, still have some tendencies towards that, but I think that’s at the core now of why I find it so incredibly hot. Sexualized anxiety and the concept of sperm competition. There is a reason why there is this nexus between jealousy and sexual pleasure and compulsion.

From a post I made on Quora “Sperm competition. Researchers have found that in most ******* species, if the male of a couple sees his female partner having sex with a rival male, or suspects his female partner has recently had sex with a rival male, it kick starts a biological drive where: The male will be driven to copulate with the female. His thrusting will be more pronounced/vigorous, sperm levels increase, and the males have more intense orgasms. The reason behind this is that there is a biological drive to supplant the rivals sperm with his own. It’s why the penis is shaped like a mushroom/umbrella. It’s designed to act like a plunger. In nature, if you aren’t winning the genetic lottery and your female is providing for another males baby, your genetic lineage is at risk or so the theory goes. It makes me crazy horny to think of my wife fucking a better hung male. Since black men have the mystique about being at the apex of sexual prowess, competition can’t get more intense from my perspective. I know a lot of people say ““it’s a myth about black men all having huge cocks.” That may be true, but when you are dealing with fantasies and have the ability to choose who you play with, that myth can live on quite nicely and is hot as fuck. The largest sex organ in the body? The human brain. The mental aspect of this is incredibly hot.”
All debunked.

Just talk to her about it. About a month or so ago I brought it up to my girl while I was giving her a massage with some foreplay after a night out and she really opened up. Fast forward to now and we have had 2 threesomes so far (even with another female) Amazing what a conversation can lead to. How you go about it is totally up to you

My wife repeatedly told me about her friend who had a black boyfriend and how much she enjoyed sex with him. I should have taken the bait and discussed this with my wife, but I didn't. The next thing I knew she was cheating behind my back with her own black boyfriend. He pleasured her so much that she fell in love with him and I lost her and our marriage. Be careful in how you handle this situation.
Would love to hear more

Would love to hear more
You can only write so much on a site like this. I don't want to bore people which is what my wife said that I did for her, despite only being married a little over a year. Her girlfriend really turned her on to black guys. The friend and two of the friend's sisters were all involved with black boyfriends. They hooked my wife up with a buddy of one of the boyfriends and my wife was hooked. Following our divorce she told me that her new black man was not only addictive sexually but he was a really nice guy and took good care of her. She told me that he has a perfect penis for her and that he drives her into continuous orgasms (she called it orgasmic coma). She has been with him over ten years and now has three children by him.

Back