Girlfriend wants BBC

You can only write so much on a site like this. I don't want to bore people which is what my wife said that I did for her, despite only being married a little over a year. Her girlfriend really turned her on to black guys. The friend and two of the friend's sisters were all involved with black boyfriends. They hooked my wife up with a buddy of one of the boyfriends and my wife was hooked. Following our divorce she told me that her new black man was not only addictive sexually but he was a really nice guy and took good care of her. She told me that he has a perfect penis for her and that he drives her into continuous orgasms (she called it orgasmic coma). She has been with him over ten years and now has three children by him.
I'm sure all that has been crushing to your psyche. Did you ever forgive her? Did you get some erotic pleasure from being supplanted in her life? Do you even communicate with her anymore? I guess there's no reason to after all these years. Are you at all bitter even now, despite you moving on in life?

I also wonder....did her family readily go along with this or disown her for breaking her marriage to be with another (not even factoring the black significance, but maybe they were biased with that beforehand?)?

I'm sure all that has been crushing to your psyche. Did you ever forgive her? Did you get some erotic pleasure from being supplanted in her life? Do you even communicate with her anymore? I guess there's no reason to after all these years. Are you at all bitter even now, despite you moving on in life?

I also wonder....did her family readily go along with this or disown her for breaking her marriage to be with another (not even factoring the black significance, but maybe they were biased with that beforehand?)?
Bitterness and anger are self-destructive and I realized that within a year of her affair. After some long talks I was able to forgive her because I wanted what is best for her and she believed that meant her black boyfriend. We had a ******* together and so we have had to stay in touch. As far as eroticism, after getting over the divorce and thinking back on her comments about how she feels when he makes love to her, I can understand the raw power of interracial relations. I don't see her parents much anymore but I did run into her mom in a restaurant a while back and she was also dating a good-looking black man. Seems to run in the family.

Back