Future cuckold or no?

Jdingo619

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
This is a viral video circulating right now. I want cucks, stags, wives, girlfriends, and bulls to all chime in and give your perspective on what happened in this video.

1. How many of you believe that he was really truly embarrassed a insulted by what happened or turned on? Would you be? How would you feel?

3. How many of you think that they had the "cuck" discussion as soon as they got home?

4. How many of you think that she was turned on and why?

5. Do you think that this guy is a future cuckold?

6. Do you think that there are guys who are going to watch this video with their buddies and talk *******, but then secretly wish it was him and his woman having this experience and much more?

7. Do you think that interracial interactions like this going viral will inspire and grow the lifestyle in a positive direction or have a negative impact on the lifestyle?

This will be fun to see all of your responses!

Here is the Link as well: https://m.worldstar.com/web/video.php?v=wshhv2Kg87Z013Tu0eU9

Attachments

• KtTtYkCIneW5_mobile.mp4
    2.3 MB
i think he's already a cuck cuz if he wasn't i believe she wont be in his arms n kiss him in front of him, plus men like me or him know our place n limits so we can't do nothing if he's a cuck like me he woul propably happy n accept it, if not i guess he will feel anger n shame but he could do nothing cuz he knows that strong black man would kick him so easily n humiliate him in front of everyone.
for the girl i would say she liked n desired him, even so with her bf she jumped in his arms n kissed his lips then imagine if she was alone what would happen after.
for ur 6th question as a cuck i'd say a lot guys do it n are afraid n feel shame n don't have courage to live their fantasy n their natural choice
i believe interracial interactions like this will inspire and grow the lifestyle in a positive direction cuz so many ppl will considered it as a natural n with time it will be a normal act

This is a viral video circulating right now. I want cucks, stags, wives, girlfriends, and bulls to all chime in and give your perspective on what happened in this video.

1. How many of you believe that he was really truly embarrassed a insulted by what happened or turned on? Would you be? How would you feel?

3. How many of you think that they had the "cuck" discussion as soon as they got home?

6. Do you think that there are guys who are going to watch this video with their buddies and talk *******, but then secretly wish it was him and his woman having this experience and much more?

7. Do you think that interracial interactions like this going viral will inspire and grow the lifestyle in a positive direction or have a negative impact on the lifestyle?

Here is the Link as well: https://m.worldstar.com/web/video.php?v=wshhv2Kg87Z013Tu0eU9
There is already some cucking of some form there.

See how quick she spun out of his arms? See that he wasn't mad?

Being a cuck is not for everyone. Jealousy is a normal reaction for a lot of guys, and being able to suppress the jealousy urge is not typical. Not everyone could watch that happen. A lot of guys would get the fight or flight response. Either he gets mad and gets his girl, or if there are several guys to stop that, he walks away from his girl.

They all know one another. Smiling, light hearted, and her date is cuckolded already or at the VERY least they both have discussed her enjoying black men.Otherwise I dont know anyone who would be soooooo happy about his GF smiling while being spun around on the street. If it truly was spontaneous, that would NOT have been the outcome... Words would have been exchanged and gone down hill rapidly no matter the final outcome.

i think he's already a cuck cuz if he wasn't i believe she wont be in his arms n kiss him in front of him, plus men like me or him know our place n limits so we can't do nothing if he's a cuck like me he woul propably happy n accept it, if not i guess he will feel anger n shame but he could do nothing cuz he knows that strong black man would kick him so easily n humiliate him in front of everyone.
for the girl i would say she liked n desired him, even so with her bf she jumped in his arms n kissed his lips then imagine if she was alone what would happen after.
for ur 6th question as a cuck i'd say a lot guys do it n are afraid n feel shame n don't have courage to live their fantasy n their natural choice
i believe interracial interactions like this will inspire and grow the lifestyle in a positive direction cuz so many ppl will considered it as a natural n with time it will be a normal act
So do you think the bull being black makes it more exciting?

I think this was set up from the beginning with everyone knowing that it's an ir cuckold relationship. The way he hits on her without reservation, the way she immediately slides out of her boyfriend's arms and kisses him knowing that she is being watched and then goes back. And finally the big excited grin on his face speaks volumes. It all adds up to everyone enjoying the situation and being comfortable with it.
I think the younger generation has grown up with a better understanding of how normal and natural the attraction between black men and white women us and how natural cuckolding is. There's no shame shown by anyone in this video and that's very encouraging to see.

What are your thoughts regarding this?

1. How many of you believe that he was really truly embarrassed a insulted by what happened or turned on?
He was not embarrassed at all. He did enjoy it!

Would you be? How would you feel?
Me, as a cuckold husband, I wouldn't be embarrassed either. I would be excited!

They already had the "cuck" discussion long before this incident.

Every hotwife is turned on when she gets the attention of a nice guy like this.

He is already a cuckold.

Sure! Many more than those that they dare to admit it.

Of course they should
...and they do!

Back