Fucking vs Making Love

Interesting reply. But... if you could freely choose one of the two: which one would you prefer? TY
I prefer lovemaking. I like taking my time to fully appreciate every curve and inch of a woman's body: letting her know that I value the experience (and her, obviously).

As a rapper once said a long time ago, "I'd rather stay and play: 'cause I'm long, and I'm strong, and I'm down to get the friction on".

I prefer lovemaking. I like taking my time to fully appreciate every curve and inch of a woman's body: letting her know that I value the experience (and her, obviously).

As a rapper once said a long time ago, "I'd rather stay and play: 'cause I'm long, and I'm strong, and I'm down to get the friction on".
Sir Mix Alot. Song has a nice beat at times! lol

My wife's boyfriend doesn't know that i know ( it was the only way for this to happen ) he has his own apartment...they are co workers he of course is Black and a former Marine, younger though and spent time in Japan a South Korea ...my wife is Asian but born here ...so he had been hitting on her for awhile and with the fantasy talk in our bed it finally happened.....

Now I see that it is more becoming they are making love to each other....at first it was condoms...then they came off...then it was he was pulling out...now he's started to staying in more and more.....She even told me she knows when he going to stay in by a passionate kiss right before and during his release ......I consider that making love to her...and I think she's making love to him right back ....i love it

If I can ever convince my wifew to goblack, I'm sure she'd want to make love.

I l❤ve fucking other mens wives and girlfriends, stretching their pussy and leaving a big juicy hot load of cum inside of them when I'm done! I do a combination of passionately deep stroking that pussy to get them open and used to my bbc then I pound that pussy good and hard. ♠️😎

great explanatio
I get lovemaking from my husband. If I’m going to have a big black cock, I want hard, uninhibited, ******* fucking, focused purely on the physical pleasure of sex. Not that there can’t be personal connection or affection, but that’s not really the point, is it?
great explanation

I l❤ve fucking other mens wives and girlfriends, stretching their pussy and leaving a big juicy hot load of cum inside of them when I'm done! I do a combination of passionately deep stroking that pussy to get them open and used to my bbc then I pound that pussy good and hard. ♠😎
You should love fucking other men's wives or girlfriends as you deserve to with your bbc.

Back