What feels better? Anal vs Vaginal sex? What’s your preference?

This question is for the guys. Do you have a preference when you fuck? Is there a difference in feeling? Which feels better?
I prefer vaginal sex. Generally speaking too much preparation for hygienic anal... Which takes away from spontaneity. Anal sex for those who aren't well versed in the practice can be painful for both the man and the woman. The anus/rectum was not designed for the penis. The extreme tightness can be uncomfortable for both parties.

For me, it's a case-by-case consideration. Depending on our chemistry, and my mood, it could go either way. But if a sexy white wife really turns me on, and she has a great bottom, I definitely want to enter her backdoor. Anal sex is extremely kinky, and dominant, and so deeply personal. Indeed, anal can be even more intimate than conventional sex. So, if the vibe is right, and I'm in a very raunchy mood, bend over on all fours, or head down, ass up, arching that spine seductively, and reach both hands back to pull your butt-cheeks apart.

Otherwise, bareback missionary, fucking her pussy feels more ideal as far as the shared wife scenario goes.

both…my wife has a dream scenario of a DP and when I asked her your question she immediately said both at the same time! Little white girl who has never had a 3some or been with a BBC wants to get DP’d by the two biggest BBCs we have ever seen…I love this girl 😂

Anal sex is anal sex. Raunchy and dirty but fun.
Way befor I was married I had a pretty good score record with girls.
I tried to butt fuck every girl I was with. It went one of three ways.
a) no way
b) i've never done it but ok, slipped right in and we're off...she lied, she obviously had done it befor
c) ok but go slow, slow & easy, she's moaning just right...my favorite
It was ... can I get her to do it thing for me.
I always liked a girl that enjoyed sex with me, some did, some didn't.

Back