Fucking vs Making Love

Depends on the situation....the woman....the chemistry.........I LOVE a hard, rough, THROW-DOWN fucking......just TAKE that pussy and tear it up all crazy........ I LOVE to go all crazy with a married white woman, so she KNOWS she got a REAL man and do things her husband cant do for her.

Sometime....slow, deep and smooth is good too.........so many different things can affect how it is and what is right for that time.

And ALWAYS....bareback with a whitewife.

Depends on the situation....the woman....the chemistry.........I LOVE a hard, rough, THROW-DOWN fucking......just TAKE that pussy and tear it up all crazy........ I LOVE to go all crazy with a married white woman, so she KNOWS she got a REAL man and do things her husband cant do for her.

Sometime....slow, deep and smooth is good too.........so many different things can affect how it is and what is right for that time.

And ALWAYS....bareback with a whitewife.
You sound exactly like my partners man. 95%, he turns up to fuck. When he stays over though, I hear them making love in the next room for what seems like hours. All without 1 condom in sight

The Love is in the fucking and pounding itself of a hotwife and bbc slut. How else would I show my appreciation and respect to hubby for such an honor than to make sure that his lovely lady is well used and satisfied beyond expectations so he can enjoy the pleasurable aftermath of my Love for pounding his wife! ✌♠️😎

Question for the bulls out there. When you're sleeping with another mans partner/wife, is it strictly fucking or do you make love to her?
I guess I have never known the difference when it comes to sex. I always thought people call it "making love" when emotions are involved, but otherwise it's fucking. Women I am emotionally invested it, I fuck more like a slut. My thinking is that you wanna give her your best so that if she's ever with someone else, that person will have to earn her sexually or she will be back getting more from you.

My wife's boyfriend doesn't know that i know ( it was the only way for this to happen ) he has his own apartment...they are co workers he of course is Black and a former Marine, younger though and spent time in Japan a South Korea ...my wife is Asian but born here ...so he had been hitting on her for awhile and with the fantasy talk in our bed it finally happened.....

Now I see that it is more becoming they are making love to each other....at first it was condoms...then they came off...then it was he was pulling out...now he's started to staying in more and more.....She even told me she knows when he going to stay in by a passionate kiss right before and during his release ......I consider that making love to her...and I think she's making love to him right back ....i love it
wont be long before she's staying there and not with you don't you think? When emotional commitment is made it harms the primary relationship in my mind. If you are married that has to be guarded against. If you're not happy in your marriage and fooling around then it is only a matter of time before that marriage dissolves.. If you are strong and happy in your relationship then its just the fantasy part of sex that is involved and has mush less risk of harming the relationship.

I want there to be a connection between me and the bull but that doesn’t mean that I want to make love to them. I don’t want them to be going slow and kissing the whole time, I want them to pound me lol
I can pound myself with my "Black Toy" but I want to be touched and caressed and held by a real person. Maybe that's why I'm not searching for the BBC

I can fuck my wife and make love to her.

I can watch her get fucked by anyone.

I cannot watch anyone make love to her. It would have to be a special cock. So. Of course I want to watch this as opposed to watching her get fucked.

Back