Fucking an uber driver

Molly1980

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I feel so conflicted and at war with myself for my recent behavior.

Part of this recent behavior was requesting an uber to drive me to a cheap motel in the middle of nowhere, about 40 minutes from my location. Whenever the assigned uber driver wasn't black, I canceled the request. I did this until a black uber driver was assigned to pick me up.

My pussy was so wet during the drive knowing my plan. He was quiet and respectful. Older black man, a bit on the obese side. But I stuck with my plan and as we were approaching my destination I confessed to him that I was a BIG BLACK COCK whore and I exist so that he can use my holes however he wants to drain his cock.

He was shocked and quiet, but it didn't take him long to take advantage of me. He used me harder than I even imagined him to. He didn't cum and leave, he stayed. He tied me down to the bed with jumper cables from his car and showered after fucking me. Then he came back for more... this lasted almost 6 hours, he came inside of me as much as he could. I sucked him off, he fucked my ass, he bred my pussy and never said a word. After he left I felt dirty and awful.

But deep down inside I know I want more

Part of this recent behavior was requesting an uber to drive me to a cheap motel in the middle of nowhere, about 40 minutes from my location. Whenever the assigned uber driver wasn't black, I canceled the request. I did this until a black uber driver was assigned to pick me up.

My pussy was so wet during the drive knowing my plan. He was quiet and respectful. Older black man, a bit on the obese side. But I stuck with my plan and as we were approaching my destination I confessed to him that I was a BIG BLACK COCK whore and I exist so that he can use my holes however he wants to drain his cock.

He was shocked and quiet, but it didn't take him long to take advantage of me. He used me harder than I even imagined him to. He didn't cum and leave, he stayed. He tied me down to the bed with jumper cables from his car and showered after fucking me. Then he came back for more... this lasted almost 6 hours, he came inside of me as much as he could. I sucked him off, he fucked my ass, he bred my pussy and never said a word. After he left I felt dirty and awful.

It's what I would have done to you except I quite sure I would have had you confessing the whole time how much your soul needed this.....

Like the bbc slut you are

Just curious how you would know if your Uber driver was Black? I was under the impression that information isn't given out, and, you cant cancel after the Uber driver shows up.

This is about the fakest thing I have ever read. You cancel on Uber too many times they quit sending drivers. And to have unprotected sex with a total stranger is just about the craziest thing a person can do. And black guys don't bareback strangers we don't. Some random I don't even know you from Eve talking about fuck me raw. She'll be lucky if I shake her hand without a rubber glove on.

Back