Fuck with real savage African tribes

It’s one vision I would love to do , it starts with us on safari, being deep in nowhere and seeing a group of tribal warriors we were invited to there camp , seeing there environment was impressive, we are asked to stay overnight, a huge fire was lit and they danced , men and women half naked enjoying dancing it was erotic , a woman came over and encouraged me to join them one thing led to another and I ended up naked with them , I got shared with both men and women it was so erotic feeling men withhuge cocks and having them feel me up , then the head chief came over led me to blanket layed me down and fucked me , as he finished I was then fucked by several men enjoying many size cocks , they all filled me with there cum , then during the night I was used again and again . Kim xxxxx

It’s one vision I would love to do , it starts with us on safari, being deep in nowhere and seeing a group of tribal warriors we were invited to there camp , seeing there environment was impressive, we are asked to stay overnight, a huge fire was lit and they danced , men and women half naked enjoying dancing it was erotic , a woman came over and encouraged me to join them one thing led to another and I ended up naked with them , I got shared with both men and women it was so erotic feeling men withhuge cocks and having them feel me up , then the head chief came over led me to blanket layed me down and fucked me , as he finished I was then fucked by several men enjoying many size cocks , they all filled me with there cum , then during the night I was used again and again . Kim xxxxx

for Kim: 🔥 💐 🏆

The use of the word " savage " just reeks of imperial racism . One thing that I find hypocritical is the number of members on this ⁰site who claim to be able to predict an individual's prowess in bed based on nothing more than ethnicity. Isn't that the definition of racism?.
Get a job in Africa and it’s on tap. Not ‘savages’ though, just locals who are willing to have sex with your wife. Check out my true story - it’s so easy to arrange.

Back