Fuck with real savage African tribes

Hello white women,
If you're seeking a real adventure, I'm willing to take you down to the Bush land where you'll meet real African tribes. We'll spends the nights in a tent next to their village and arrange for a sex night.

In return, I want to fuck you as much as I like from day 1.

Who's in?
It sound like great idea, and I am sure i will enjoy some time thinking about it

Got to travel to Africa awhile ago with some friends. We were traveling around when I met a man who caught my attention with his amazing accent. I loved it. As we spent more time together he informed me that he thought I was a well fed and healthy woman who was more than likely very fertile. I was not sure whether to be insulated or complimented but he insured me it was a compliment. He wanted me to come with him and meet some other men. I went with him to a house where I was introduced to some very fun and awesome black men. They gave us drinks and food and soon we were upstairs in the bedrooms fucking away. It was pretty crazy. One man would come in and fuck and they'd finish and another would show up. We partied like this for three nights before honestly I was too sore to carry on anymore. I returned to the place we were staying for a long shower and a long sleep.
Sounds amazing

Hallo, Meine Frau würde gerne mit 3-4 anderen Frauen für ein paar Wochen in ein afrikanisches Buschdorf ziehen. Es sollte ein Dorf sein wo die Zivilisation noch nicht so weit fortgeschritten ist. Um dort zu arbeiten und auch den einheimischen Männern schöne Stunden zu bereiten. 😋
Das würde mich auch reizen.

Back