Fuck with real savage African tribes

Hello white women,
If you're seeking a real adventure, I'm willing to take you down to the Bush land where you'll meet real African tribes. We'll spends the nights in a tent next to their village and arrange for a sex night.

In return, I want to fuck you as much as I like from day 1.

Who's in?
👋👋👋 need to be used and fucked by real African tribes and make it happen and these holes are all yours as you please!!

Seek help.
You should follow your own advice -- I 'll never understand why someone would come into a thread like this and then make snarky/judgmental comments. It should result in a ban -- at least from this sub-forum. You obviously think this fantasy is either sick or just silly - which maybe it is, so why do you click on the topic and then find someone to attack ?

You should follow your own advice -- I 'll never understand why someone would come into a thread like this and then make snarky/judgmental comments. It should result in a ban -- at least from this sub-forum. You obviously think this fantasy is either sick or just silly - which maybe it is, so why do you click on the topic and then find someone to attack ?
Yes it is sick ******* is one of worst things you can do to another person.

Back