Fuck with real savage African tribes

natives-collect-3-gif.2347854

Been there a few times.

that would certainly be the ultimate kick ... that has always been my secret fetish but will probably not be so soon
Politics aside, you German women and girls, thankfully, have a beautifully increasing number of Black Men, notably sub-Saharan Africans right there in Germany nowadays.

How hot it is, seeing Interracial catching on more and more in Germany and the rest of Europe now.:qos:

A beta-white, I used to watch with keen excitement and envy in the 1990s when the hottest German girls, many of them students at the local Universität Gießen, went first for the Black guys at the Kaserne.

Politics aside, you German women and girls, thankfully, have a beautifully increasing number of Black Men, notably sub-Saharan Africans right there in Germany nowadays.

How hot it is, seeing Interracial catching on more and more in Germany and the rest of Europe now.:qos:

A beta-white, I used to watch with keen excitement and envy in the 1990s when the hottest German girls, many of them students at the local Universität Gießen, went first for the Black guys at the Kaserne.
How has this dynamic changed since the 1990s? I assume that Black boys were more of a novelty back then, maybe because they'd only seen them in American music videos. With greater availability comes more experimentation I'm sure! Has interracial moved on there into mainstream normality or do some of the girls still need to work up their courage?

How has this dynamic changed since the 1990s? I assume that Black boys were more of a novelty back then, maybe because they'd only seen them in American music videos.
I think German women were very experienced in and receptive to interracial possibilities well before the arrival of the current wave of refugees in the last few years. An older Black neighbor of mine was stationed in what was then West Germany (around 1970) when he served in the USAF. He has often spoken fondly of the German "Mädels" who made the Black servicemen feel very welcome, indeed.

When he was in Germany, my neighbor lived with a German girl for almost a year before he rotated back to the States. In the 1990s, he learned that in fact she gave birth to a baby by him in Germany after he left that he had never known about. He took a trip there in the mid-90s to meet the girl for the first time. They stay in touch regularly now.

Last edited:
This would be amazing. Wife gets captured. The first 3 hunters get her first. She gets fucked in every hole by all of them and then they bring her dripping thick cum to the leader who is sitting there with coke can thick cock that is easily 10 inches. He makes her lick his shaft, balls and then bulbous head. He lays back with his huge cock in full salute as I watch my wife’s body straddle it an lower herself on his thick head. She struggled a little but it popped in and she gave out a gasp. She slides down as I see her pussy stretched like never before. His cock is glistening from her juices and the cum already deep inside her. She rides him until her knees give out then he mounts her doggie style. Pile driving his cock deep in her now willing pussy and after about 30 minutes he explodes in her fertile cunt. I can see his shaft pulsating as his cum is already leaking out of the sides. When he pulls out everyone cheers as her pussy is gapped wife still and cum is overflowing it.

How has this dynamic changed since the 1990s? I assume that Black boys were more of a novelty back then, maybe because they'd only seen them in American music videos. With greater availability comes more experimentation I'm sure! Has interracial moved on there into mainstream normality or do some of the girls still need to work up their courage?
The dynamic has changed because of the openness of recent years.

Angela Merkel allowed thousands of Africans into Germany three or four years ago, so the dynamic has changed in Germany, PAWG/bunny :).

Yeah, there are entrenched pockets (gradually disappearing) of xenophobes in Germany, as there are in the rest of the West, which will put a damper to a certain extent on interracial, because daughters will be intimidated by racist pressures from family.

But the incidence of interracial sex will increase, naturally, due merely to the fact of the greater numbers of Africans in Germany, and the German girls natural fascination and rebelliousness(?) will fuel the numbers even more; more and more and more opportunities will arise because more and more Malian, Ugandan, Sudanese, whatever, are appearing in classrooms and in other social situations in Germany, and it's a cinch the girls wonder if it's true what they say about Black guys.

As far as your point about German women working up their courage, I don't think that's an issue. They are under no coercion to go Black, (or to go African).

It's 2020. Attitudes have changed a ton in the Millennial generation, and the culture has changed.

I am old enough to remember the stigma attached to interracial couples, and even though it's still there, it has become significantly less pervasive than it was even only 10 years ago.

This would be amazing. Wife gets captured. The first 3 hunters get her first. She gets fucked in every hole by all of them and then they bring her dripping thick cum to the leader who is sitting there with coke can thick cock that is easily 10 inches. He makes her lick his shaft, balls and then bulbous head. He lays back with his huge cock in full salute as I watch my wife’s body straddle it an lower herself on his thick head. She struggled a little but it popped in and she gave out a gasp. She slides down as I see her pussy stretched like never before. His cock is glistening from her juices and the cum already deep inside her. She rides him until her knees give out then he mounts her doggie style. Pile driving his cock deep in her now willing pussy and after about 30 minutes he explodes in her fertile cunt. I can see his shaft pulsating as his cum is already leaking out of the sides. When he pulls out everyone cheers as her pussy is gapped wife still and cum is overflowing it.

Very hot fantasy and one similar to my own ..

We went down there a few years ago and my husband had been in contact with some men setting up for us to go and visit a tribe. Once we got there we were shown around on kind of a rushed tour and then taken to a hut where it was clear the real reason my husband wanted to come to the village as I was told they had been waiting for the well fed white woman with baby bearing hips. Had a ton of naughty fun and was assured by my hubby all was as safe as possible.

Back