Fuck with real savage African tribes

Samantha p. Would be willing to come up towards Northern California for some good thick black cock? I'm looking to stretch out some real good pussy. And of course would love to deeply lick and eat your pussy until you become wet. Turn you over on all four spread your ass and lick your rectum ever so deep twirl my finger and noise in it aswell.

We went down there a few years ago and my husband had been in contact with some men setting up for us to go and visit a tribe. Once we got there we were shown around on kind of a rushed tour and then taken to a hut where it was clear the real reason my husband wanted to come to the village as I was told they had been waiting for the well fed white woman with baby bearing hips. Had a ton of naughty fun and was assured by my hubby all was as safe as possible.
We would like details on this please.

It was not a whole tribe but after college I went with some friends down to Africa to do some exploring and I was helping with photographs. We had an amazing local guide and him and I hit it off instantly and within a week were having sex as often as possible out in the wild or in or tent.

This would be amazing. Wife gets captured. The first 3 hunters get her first. She gets fucked in every hole by all of them and then they bring her dripping thick cum to the leader who is sitting there with coke can thick cock that is easily 10 inches. He makes her lick his shaft, balls and then bulbous head. He lays back with his huge cock in full salute as I watch my wife’s body straddle it an lower herself on his thick head. She struggled a little but it popped in and she gave out a gasp. She slides down as I see her pussy stretched like never before. His cock is glistening from her juices and the cum already deep inside her. She rides him until her knees give out then he mounts her doggie style. Pile driving his cock deep in her now willing pussy and after about 30 minutes he explodes in her fertile cunt. I can see his shaft pulsating as his cum is already leaking out of the sides. When he pulls out everyone cheers as her pussy is gapped wife still and cum is overflowing it.
Hot story

Maybe the Bridal Party to end all Bridal Parties? lol
Think about that! :threesome:
Basically that's a parameter of the perfect BBCsluts friendly lodge I'd like to create someday ( I work in hospitality), the place would run as a classic lodge but let's say it could be privatized for very special forum friends... not a cash machine like resorts in Jamaica, more a cool discreet venue with privacy and a set of rules for safety, to keep the spirit of relaxed IR sex with selected horny locals

i visited a friend of my mom who lives cape town she has staff all locals who work for her, i enjoyed the company of an older guy while i was there
i will be going again this year.
Capetown seems interesting...You reckon that at the occasion of a one week trip a lady would score easily in town ? Same game as in Europe or are there specific places to hang out to ?

Back