From Craving to Addiction- Want to learn so much more

AngielovesBBC

Female
Real Person
From
NC, US
I just started in this wonderful lifestyle of being fucked by BBC about 2months ago. I'm still at newbie. Since my 1st time, I had been craving BBC but it didnt consume me the way I thought it would. I think main reason was cause hook ups would get plan then fall apart. It was frustrating to plan a hookup without husband knowledge and where to hook up at. Also, I crave a LONG THICK black dick- to at least try to see if I can stuff it in my pussy. My body and pussy would crave a BIG black dick deep inside of me, but dont know how to grasp these desires and work it for my own benefit. Just the color contrast of a Huge black dick sliding in my white/pink pussy or seeing his hands feel my body turns me on to no end!!! To me every aspect of it is beautiful and sexy.
I had my 3rd BBC hook up today with a good friend of mine. It was amazing even though he wasnt the size I was hoping for-from the taste of his black dick on my pink lips and feeling the warmth of cum slide down my throat -to feeling his dick pound my pussy- and hearing him beg me to cum on his dick- to him unloading his juice deep inside of me-made something change in me. My cravings has turned into an ADDICTION!!!! I felt I could had fucked his black dick all day- that I couldnt cum enough. I felt him explode his hot load in me 3 different times and each time just made me want more. Its been 7hrs later and I can still feel his cum leak out of my pussy. My head is swimming from so much desire. I want to leap into this lifestyle and not sure of all the ways to take all of this in. I already see BLACK COCK ONLY tattoo on my pussy in the future, lol.
I just want to learn more and know all the info to get more BBC!!!
Is there any advise or secrets that you can share? How to hook up with local BBC that are clean and understands I just want to fuck.
Any info or advise will be greatly appreciated
I'm ready to embrace this lifestyle with full ******* and dont want to miss out on anything
Thanks to all of you Sexy people in advance!

You sound just like my wife as far as the insane desire, but she hasn't made the move yet. Just recently she finally admitted the hidden desire and it drives us both crazy. I send her hot BBC pics constantly and it makes her and me crazy. Not sure where we go from here. She's a tiny younger girl (younger than me that is) who looks like a young Julia Roberts and black guys can't stop looking at her and she notices it, so I think it would be easy. I'm glad you're fullfilling your desires, hopefully she can soon.

You sound just like my wife as far as the insane desire, but she hasn't made the move yet. Just recently she finally admitted the hidden desire and it drives us both crazy. I send her hot BBC pics constantly and it makes her and me crazy. Not sure where we go from here. She's a tiny younger girl (younger than me that is) who looks like a young Julia Roberts and black guys can't stop looking at her and she notices it, so I think it would be easy. I'm glad you're fullfilling your desires, hopefully she can soon.
I was lucky to have some great male friend that helped me out with my first- but now the issue is I want to explore outside the friend zone and be discrete at the same time- and I hope I get some great advise on here

I was lucky to have some great male friend that helped me out with my first- but now the issue is I want to explore outside the friend zone and be discrete at the same time- and I hope I get some great advise on here
Same here. I have a black buddy who lives a couple hours from us who has been with a lot of couples that I might introduce her to. He would definitely be her type.

Same here. I have a black buddy who lives a couple hours from us who has been with a lot of couples that I might introduce her to. He would definitely be her type.
yes, for my first time being with a friend- was great! I was still nervous but not as bad and it was an awesome experience

I just started in this wonderful lifestyle of being fucked by BBC about 2months ago. I'm still at newbie. Since my 1st time, I had been craving BBC but it didnt consume me the way I thought it would. I think main reason was cause hook ups would get plan then fall apart. It was frustrating to plan a hookup without husband knowledge and where to hook up at. Also, I crave a LONG THICK black dick- to at least try to see if I can stuff it in my pussy. My body and pussy would crave a BIG black dick deep inside of me, but dont know how to grasp these desires and work it for my own benefit. Just the color contrast of a Huge black dick sliding in my white/pink pussy or seeing his hands feel my body turns me on to no end!!! To me every aspect of it is beautiful and sexy.
I had my 3rd BBC hook up today with a good friend of mine. It was amazing even though he wasnt the size I was hoping for-from the taste of his black dick on my pink lips and feeling the warmth of cum slide down my throat -to feeling his dick pound my pussy- and hearing him beg me to cum on his dick- to him unloading his juice deep inside of me-made something change in me. My cravings has turned into an ADDICTION!!!! I felt I could had fucked his black dick all day- that I couldnt cum enough. I felt him explode his hot load in me 3 different times and each time just made me want more. Its been 7hrs later and I can still feel his cum leak out of my pussy. My head is swimming from so much desire. I want to leap into this lifestyle and not sure of all the ways to take all of this in. I already see BLACK COCK ONLY tattoo on my pussy in the future, lol.
I just want to learn more and know all the info to get more BBC!!!
Is there any advise or secrets that you can share? How to hook up with local BBC that are clean and understands I just want to fuck.
Any info or advise will be greatly appreciated
I'm ready to embrace this lifestyle with full ******* and dont want to miss out on anything
Thanks to all of you Sexy people in advance!
I meet my men in person. Simply go where there are black men and make myself available. My experience has been that once you get started you will get introduced and passed around to others till you have a lot of regulars. If you aren't 100% comfortable sharing media or alternate forms of communication the first time a guy messages you on this site don't. I was much too free sharing when I first joined this site and it was a huge mistake.

I meet my men in person. Simply go where there are black men and make myself available. My experience has been that once you get started you will get introduced and passed around to others till you have a lot of regulars. If you aren't 100% comfortable sharing media or alternate forms of communication the first time a guy messages you on this site don't. I was much too free sharing when I first joined this site and it was a huge mistake.
Why was it a mistake?

Oh wow!!! Thanks for info- yea I caught myself giving out way too much yesterday before I realized what I was doing- I immediately put brakes up. It’s so hard not to get too excited and go to fast in this lifestyle- it’s so addicting that I got to keep my head straight

I know, I got hooked my first time, it is addicting
Omg! It really is- to the point I can’t think straight, lol. I normally can keep my cool when it comes to sex- but after yesterday - something change in me and I can’t stop thinking about BBC and want it so bad- but just don’t want to make any mistakes that I’m going to regret

Back