Friend's ******* hitting on me.

Anyone ever experience this? A very good friend of mine's *******, (20 yrs old) flirts with me on FB. Recently its become more intense. The friend and I talk very openly, she knows about my lifestyle.. she's seen him flirt mildly in person and she jokes how he always asks about me.. and she tells him "oh dont bet on it, she likes black men etc lol" . But on messenger he's much more upfront about his desires. Last week he sent me (pretty impressive) dick pics, I'd lie if I said it wasnt exciting, the taboo factor.. I havent shown him any nudes but I did send him a thong pic and one in a bra. Part of me feels bad but the other part is tempted. lol Opinions?
The fact you are in this group means you want bbc. Go indulge your fantasy’s. Things like this might not happen again. And let us know what happens.

Anyone ever experience this? A very good friend of mine's *******, (20 yrs old) flirts with me on FB. Recently its become more intense. The friend and I talk very openly, she knows about my lifestyle.. she's seen him flirt mildly in person and she jokes how he always asks about me.. and she tells him "oh dont bet on it, she likes black men etc lol" . But on messenger he's much more upfront about his desires. Last week he sent me (pretty impressive) dick pics, I'd lie if I said it wasnt exciting, the taboo factor.. I havent shown him any nudes but I did send him a thong pic and one in a bra. Part of me feels bad but the other part is tempted. lol Opinions?
I'd like to know this:
If you've sent him a thong pic and a bra pic....why are you teasing him? You knew where his head was before you sent them, and you knew when you sent them it would only further enflame him.

You're mature enough to know it ain't right to just be a tease.

He's a grown man...hop on and enjoy the ride!

I would suggest going for it but please post all of the details !

i am fuckin the mom of a childhood friend of mine. It is no big deal. The bitch loves black cock, like u do. so enjoy ur self.

Took it 2 a new place yesterday on friends and moms.

i brought slut to my place and had her do me and my younger brother who is 24 and use to be coached by hos husband in little league baseball. Last night my brother had his old coach fluff him up and the hubby/coach put my brothers dick in his wifes pussy. Took pics of him with his dick in coaches mouth and sent them to ho today along with a picture of my brother in his little league uniform standing next to her husband.

Experienced something similar

You wanna fuck him. So fuck him. I hope he's an Alpha, so he can dominate you.

In my opinion I would say no. Why would you risk to ruin your friendship? Definitely not worth it.
My mom is currently dating a black guy younger than her.
I am okay with that but if he was a friend of mine I would never forgive both of them, especially him.
How old is your mom and how old is her boyfriend?

Fuck him, he is of age, you are a slut, that is what you are built to do. Let all of us know how it was. A good wife and whore would do it. Are you a good girl or not?

Wonder how many guys talking all this ******* would be okay with one of their friends knocking off their 20yo *******? Most would be ready to pull up and pop the trunk on a fool

Wonder how many guys talking all this ******* would be okay with one of their friends knocking off their 20yo *******? Most would be ready to pull up and pop the trunk on a fool
I have no children so my opinion is worth 2 cents but I'm sure that physical age is a very different thing from mental age. In this case, judgin only by what I read here, It seem the stronger part is him, the 20 years old boy

Back