Friend's ******* hitting on me.

I have a similar situation but with one of my *******'s friends. I usually don't wear a bra at home. Some of my *******'s friends were partying at home and I noticed one of them wouldn't stop staring at my tits. Since this day he is very flirting with me, he gets me flowers when he comes home and even sends me nice messages on my phone, he's not even 20!
What are you going to do about it?

But would you really give me a shot though. Cause I have spoken to some older females and they say 20 is too young. Like I'm really finna turn 21 in October. But I don't tell them that cause what difference would it really make. Cause personally I don't wanna go anywhere with any of you women other than a bedroom. Like we're not going to Carrabba's your getting fucked and getting sent back home to your husband.. Period.
Absolutely I would! You’re right, it’s about good sex and no strings attached. Most of us are already in relationships and aren’t planning on changing that, it’s about getting what we both want and moving on. Yes, to some that might sound dirty or selfish, but those people don’t have to like it or live it.

Absolutely I would! You’re right, it’s about good sex and no strings attached. Most of us are already in relationships and aren’t planning on changing that, it’s about getting what we both want and moving on. Yes, to some that might sound dirty or selfish, but those people don’t have to like it or live it.
Omg I'm so relieved that someone actual gets the purpose of this site. Ima be keepin you mind. Thank you bby.

Anyone ever experience this? A very good friend of mine's *******, (20 yrs old) flirts with me on FB. Recently its become more intense. The friend and I talk very openly, she knows about my lifestyle.. she's seen him flirt mildly in person and she jokes how he always asks about me.. and she tells him "oh dont bet on it, she likes black men etc lol" . But on messenger he's much more upfront about his desires. Last week he sent me (pretty impressive) dick pics, I'd lie if I said it wasnt exciting, the taboo factor.. I havent shown him any nudes but I did send him a thong pic and one in a bra. Part of me feels bad but the other part is tempted. lol Opinions?
Let him have an opportunity to be inside you. My mom good friend who is also her neighbor invited me over for drinks and had a dress on with nothing else on. As she reached for something on the top shelf in her cabinet the dress lifted and I could see her pretty pussy and nice lil ass and she looked back to see if I was watching and I was. She called me over to help and I did but as I reached for it she squatted down and began to swallow me. And I ended up fucking her all over the kitchen

But would you really give me a shot though. Cause I have spoken to some older females and they say 20 is too young. Like I'm really finna turn 21 in October. But I don't tell them that cause what difference would it really make. Cause personally I don't wanna go anywhere with any of you women other than a bedroom. Like we're not going to Carrabba's your getting fucked and getting sent back home to your husband.. Period.
20 is NOT to young Hon!

20 is NOT to young Hon!
That's what I know and hell like I said Oct 24 I'll be 21. But regardless if you wanna ******* something it's not hard for both parties to get their hands on bottle like seriously. It's so funny how some women really seemed to have forgotten what its like being my age. ******* is really a major turn off like they make themselves appear so shallow and naive. It can be very discouraging at times.

That's what I know and hell like I said Oct 24 I'll be 21. But regardless if you wanna ******* something it's not hard for both parties to get their hands on bottle like seriously. It's so funny how some women really seemed to have forgotten what its like being my age. ******* is really a major turn off like they make themselves appear so shallow and naive. It can be very discouraging at t

I've pretty much decided to do it. Last step will be to feel him out over the phone and make sure he can keep this quiet. Debating whether to tell my ******* since she knows him.. they went to school together 1 yr apart... and if we do it, will of course be at my place. Or possibly my brothers house (he voted Yes! also as I expected lol)

I've pretty much decided to do it. Last step will be to feel him out over the phone and make sure he can keep this quiet. Debating whether to tell my ******* since she knows him.. they went to school together 1 yr apart... and if we do it, will of course be at my place. Or possibly my brothers house (he voted Yes! also as I expected lol)
How old your *******. Omg you spilling the tea pour me up bby. She like niggas too lol ?

Lol tryin to keep a secret and tellin the whole family bout it :p Interesting dynamics going on here but definitely hot haha

Way to go! Green light - take care of business. As for telling folks, it's really none of their business as all the principle players involved are all cool with it. HOWEVER, if you're going to tell anybody (and trust me - if more than 1 person is involved, and at last count there are at least 3 here - there's no such thing as a secret that isn't eventually revealed to somebody, some day) wait until AFTER you and young ******* have done enough nasty to have yourselves grinning from ear to ear long after the last cum has dripped...

Last edited:
Back