Friend's ******* hitting on me.

I've pretty much decided to do it. Last step will be to feel him out over the phone and make sure he can keep this quiet. Debating whether to tell my ******* since she knows him.. they went to school together 1 yr apart... and if we do it, will of course be at my place. Or possibly my brothers house (he voted Yes! also as I expected lol)
I love the fact that your family members know that you are going to fuck a young black man! Families are starting to share their BBC adventures together! That's awesome. Soon there will be family BBC Cuckold parties! This is the future of the modern white family!

Don't swap pics. Never a good idea. Just meet up with him and see if he has game. Could be all talk... wishful thinking. Unless of course, you like breaking in newbies. Because of his young age, you'll be fucking every day. There's a yum factor in there somewhere.

Anyone ever experience this? A very good friend of mine's *******, (20 yrs old) flirts with me on FB. Recently its become more intense. The friend and I talk very openly, she knows about my lifestyle.. she's seen him flirt mildly in person and she jokes how he always asks about me.. and she tells him "oh dont bet on it, she likes black men etc lol" . But on messenger he's much more upfront about his desires. Last week he sent me (pretty impressive) dick pics, I'd lie if I said it wasnt exciting, the taboo factor.. I havent shown him any nudes but I did send him a thong pic and one in a bra. Part of me feels bad but the other part is tempted. lol Opinions?
With those gorgeous tits and that fat,juicy ass,I can see why he wants to fuck you. I do too!!!

Attachments

• 20200121_215914.jpg
    20200121_215914.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
Anyone ever experience this? A very good friend of mine's *******, (20 yrs old) flirts with me on FB. Recently its become more intense. The friend and I talk very openly, she knows about my lifestyle.. she's seen him flirt mildly in person and she jokes how he always asks about me.. and she tells him "oh dont bet on it, she likes black men etc lol" . But on messenger he's much more upfront about his desires. Last week he sent me (pretty impressive) dick pics, I'd lie if I said it wasnt exciting, the taboo factor.. I havent shown him any nudes but I did send him a thong pic and one in a bra. Part of me feels bad but the other part is tempted. lol Opinions?

Sounds like his mom is daring him to get a piece of you. In fact, it sounds like encouragement. And, it sounds like you will be putting out.

I am in a slightly different situation. My *******'s childhood friend found out about my commitment to black and is now sexing me on a weekly basis.

We went out on Thursday night and he had me topless in a dive bar in Detroit. Truth be told my top was a see through tube top. He said it was. not covering anything so there was no need for me to wear it. Really, he was just showing off for his friends. My breast were open season to all for most of the night.

I have learned to just go with whatever situation develops. So far my sons have not discovered that I have a black DOM and am having sex with a couple of their childhood friends (yes, the first one has brought 2 other baby hood friends to have sex with me). Fortunately, my sons no longer live in the area so there is limited opportunities for them to discover my new life
Hot and sexy

Play their game. When you're alone in the house, invite the mom and ******* to come over. Then in front of her, start playing with the *******. See what happens. It may be very hot or it may fizzle out. In this case, you may stop all and say "I like Black Men, they are bigger then you."

Back