Friend's ******* hitting on me.

Anyone ever experience this? A very good friend of mine's *******, (20 yrs old) flirts with me on FB. Recently its become more intense. The friend and I talk very openly, she knows about my lifestyle.. she's seen him flirt mildly in person and she jokes how he always asks about me.. and she tells him "oh dont bet on it, she likes black men etc lol" . But on messenger he's much more upfront about his desires. Last week he sent me (pretty impressive) dick pics, I'd lie if I said it wasnt exciting, the taboo factor.. I havent shown him any nudes but I did send him a thong pic and one in a bra. Part of me feels bad but the other part is tempted. lol Opinions?
Do it! Suck that D

I want you to suck his cock till he cums then have him suck your tits and lick your pussy till he is hard again and let him fuck your pussy. I want you to enjoy him fucking you and I want you to cum on his cock. Then I want you to email me the details and your feels.

I don’t think half the people on this site have a shred of reading comprehension or they’re so fucking blinded by their fantasies they just conveniently ignore ******* that doesn’t fit. The kid she’s contemplating fucking ISN’T BLACK. Go back and re-read the original post. Her friend has joked with the kid “don’t bet on it, she likes black men etc lol” OBVIOUSLY implying that the kid isn’t black. That said, the only follow up post the original poster made that I saw said she was going to “do it this weekend.” That’s it. The phony meter is in the RED. Makes you quickly understand how we have people taking cow medication for COVID because ya know the vaccine can’t be trusted. But cow medicine can!!!! America might be home to the dumbest people in the world.

I don’t think half the people on this site have a shred of reading comprehension or they’re so fucking blinded by their fantasies they just conveniently ignore ******* that doesn’t fit. The kid she’s contemplating fucking ISN’T BLACK. Go back and re-read the original post. Her friend has joked with the kid “don’t bet on it, she likes black men etc lol” OBVIOUSLY implying that the kid isn’t black. That said, the only follow up post the original poster made that I saw said she was going to “do it this weekend.” That’s it. The phony meter is in the RED. Makes you quickly understand how we have people taking cow medication for COVID because ya know the vaccine can’t be trusted. But cow medicine can!!!! America might be home to the dumbest people in the world.
I'm pretty sure about 60% or better on this site is just fantasy and mostly guys

Anyone ever experience this? A very good friend of mine's *******, (20 yrs old) flirts with me on FB. Recently its become more intense. The friend and I talk very openly, she knows about my lifestyle.. she's seen him flirt mildly in person and she jokes how he always asks about me.. and she tells him "oh dont bet on it, she likes black men etc lol" . But on messenger he's much more upfront about his desires. Last week he sent me (pretty impressive) dick pics, I'd lie if I said it wasnt exciting, the taboo factor.. I havent shown him any nudes but I did send him a thong pic and one in a bra. Part of me feels bad but the other part is tempted. lol Opinions?
Fuck him

I've pretty much decided to do it. Last step will be to feel him out over the phone and make sure he can keep this quiet. Debating whether to tell my ******* since she knows him.. they went to school together 1 yr apart... and if we do it, will of course be at my place. Or possibly my brothers house (he voted Yes! also as I expected lol)
Do that and tell us bb

Back